Tigger

Comment

Psspsspsspsspsspss!

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
          Tigger

Aaaaah so cute!

Comment

Quick snap of Oscar having a doze in the sunlight.

Comment

Down in front Roger!

FFS DOWN IN FRONT!

Marmite relaxing

Look at my balls...

Brotherly love

Comment

Fantastic cats

Ours very rarely look at the telly, once or twice when nature programmes are on in the years we've had them. I remember Oscar looking at a Lion once during a nature documentary with a look of "Pft, I could take him," in his eyes.

They all enjoy putting on a display of their privates though. Smudge does it the most, dirty old woman.

Comment

Love that last pic, neil.

Comment

SO FLUFFY!!!!!

Comment

Have some sad news my cat dolly recently passed away , she was only 9 but had cancer that spread fast :,(

Absolutely devastated , it seems only yesterday I was posting these original photos on here where does the time go .
                      Rip x I will never forget her

[QUOTE=yesteryeargames;580460]My ragdoll cat dolly

helping me with the ironing

Comment

Horrible news, my condolences

Comment

We've also had a worrying cancer situation with our eldest cat Smudge (she's 17 now). Just before we took her for her annual vet check up last week we found a bit of a lump on her belly. Showed it to the vet and he said that it needed to be cut out as it could be cancerous. He also told us that the operation itself could be dangerous because of her age.

Luckily things have gone well so far since then, touch wood. She was operated on on Wednesday and it all went fine and we took her home the same day. She's been fine, her usual self, so now we're just waiting for the vet to do the tests to tell us if the growth was cancerous of benign. Fingers crossed it's the latter and we can breath a sigh of relief and move on.

Here she is today, enjoying a sunbath in front of the living room window:

Comment

Merlin looking as adorable as ever

Comment

I wish I had a cat to test my camera on. Lovely pics fellas, Smudge looks very wise.

Comment

Well we spoke to the vet again today and it turns out that unfortunately Smudge's lump was malignant. However the vet did say that we got the lump quite early and the edges of it were clear, which is a good sign that they got it all and gives us a better chance that the cancer might not come back.

The vet did say he could do a few x-rays if he wanted to check if it had spread anywhere else (although he thinks that's unlikely as it was removed quite early) but he didn't think it was worth it as there would be little they could do if it had spread to different areas. She has another check up in May and he said that unless she starts showing signs of looking sick, or we found another lump, there's no need to bring her in again until then.

So not brilliant news, but it could have been worse. There's not much we can do really other than hope the cancer doesn't come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X