No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately no, they all ended up headless at some point...

Comment

@teddymeow - My cat Kuma looks like your Joel, we also thought she was a boy at first and when we took her to get neutered they informed us that she wasn't Cost me an extra fiver ha. Luckily Kuma is non-gender specific. Kuma is 14.

This is my other cat toggles who is also 14

Comment

Both your cats look great & healthy looking for 14 yr olds

Love seeing the pictures of peoples cats on here!! Really cheers me up when I see cats anywhere tbh!!

Comment

Merlin has taken to Sleeping on the coffee table

Comment

Bug generally sleep adjacent to wherever I am. In this case, I'm on the PC and she's in a box of bubblewrap.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
              Both your cats look great & healthy looking for 14 yr olds

Love seeing the pictures of peoples cats on here!! Really cheers me up when I see cats anywhere tbh!!
              Ah thanks, yeah they are healthy especially for their age, not had any major health issues apart from Toggles dislocated her hip when she was 1.

They are getting on though, I do worry about the day anything happens I will be a total mess.

Cat pictures always cheer me up too, there is just something about them that makes me smile. Top tip, if you see a cat in the street, wave at it the reaction from the cat is often hilarious

Comment

Bug, on one of the mats I bought so she can sprint around corners without crashing into walls. Well, too often.

Comment

Family cat died 2 days ago, a very slight black cat (same size and build as your kryss) that was the ripe old age of 19. Died in her sleep and wasn't in pain so as good a way to go out as any.

I still remember picking her up as a ratter for our old factory, and her looking at the rats and running in the opposite direction, right ok, home you come then.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss fishbowl. Its always hard losing a pet. They become a member of the family. At least she had a long & happy life with your family.

Comment

A very pampered and happy life she led too. It's strange, my old man is moving soon but itle be the pets we buried I'll miss the most, there all in a small nook in the garden. I don't like the idea of someone digging them up one day at all

Comment

I shudder to think what future historians might say about the number of hamster skeletons they'll find in our back garden in Cardiff. Rodent slaughterhouse or something.

Sorry for your loss Foshbowlhead. Bug would probably do the same for a rat, although she gets that hunting urge when she hears geese and I would hate to see THAT fight.

Comment

Someone being a naughty kitty!

Comment

My Instagram is full of piccies of my quartet.

teddymeow Instagram
                            Last edited by teddymeow; 14-04-2015, 10:18.

Comment

Comment

Getting study-blocked again.

Comment

Working...
                                X