No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, two cats snuggling up with each other is the very definition of cute.

yesteryeargames - your cat is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames
      my ragdoll is pure bred from a registerd breeder and her father was grand master status in shows,

we bought her for ?300,

here is another picture of her watching my 14 year old goldfish lol
      http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/1...uly12th6vz.jpg
      ?300 is actually a great price for such a beautiful feline. I think it's those eyes that do it for me!

More pictures yesteryear!

Comment

All these cats are so damn gorgeous! I havn't got any pictures of my tabby on this pc but I'll def try and post some up tomorrow so I can show you how cute and evil she looks all at the same time... but for now keep posting guys cos this thread is definitely the best way to waste time at work!

Comment

I've never heard of the ragdoll breed before, but the name brings back memories of that species which has been bred to go totally limp when handled by humans, which I found quite disturbing. Really beautiful cat though. I normally find pure-bred cats a little weird looking - give me a short-haired moggy any day! Not in this case. The only other pure-breed I've seen that made me go all gooey was that Bengal kitten that the ctrl-alt-del guy had. Like a little grey tiger it was...

Comment

Wel here's some pics of my cat Tiggi - a simple tabby and white. The first two were taken when she was quite small and the last shows her favourite pose on the bed. She's suprisingly long when she wants to be...
            Attached Files

Comment

some very cool cats here

marcus's cat on top of the shuttle is just funny, reminds me of my old cat that used to sit on top of the microwave, when you cooked something just for the warmth!

anyways here some pics of my cats not very good ones though, I just got a digi cam and so have been shooting random pictures of them when I can heres the best so far along with an old scanned photo.

The white one is mo I call her baby mo since shes about two years old but still hasnt grown! the black and one cat is called alfie but I call him the don since he is big and fat and looks at you like he's calculated some mischief like the Don (Marlon Brando) in the Godfather.

enjoy
              Attached Files

Comment

Aww...so cute

Shuzo, I had a tabby kitten that was identical to Tiggi. I loved that kitten

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
                  I had a tabby kitten that was identical to Tiggi. I loved that kitten
                  Well I tell you what - you can have mine if you want! Mind you she is 2 years old now and definitely not the most friendly cat ever, she hates being fussed over. If she wasnt so cute I'd be giving her back to the RSPCA I tell ya!

Comment

If I wasn't allergic to cat fur, I would probably take that offer

We had our kittens from when they were born (we looked after the mother for a few years) so the kittens knew me right from the start, so they were never a problem for us. A lot of cats seem to hate me though An old mate of mine used to have a Persian and a Tabby - the Persian loved me but the Tabby wanted to rip my liver out and eat it. It would even hiss at me when I entered the house and then walk out the room ft:

Comment

shuzo - Tiggi is absolutely identical to my cat Oscar who had to be put down earlier today.

Its already painful enough without the vet then handing you a bill for ?96 for the service; takes the piss a bit doen't it?

Comment

I had to PAY for my cay to be put down after a car accident. Figure that........I should've realised vet studies were more porfitable than nursing !!!

Comment

Ive posted this pic before must upload some new ones

Dylan a blue point mitted ragdoll , 8 years and the most chatty cat Ive ever known !

Comment

Some great pics there, I rarely post here, but i feel inspired.

Heres my cat Moriarty (name of Sherlock Holmes fame...) looking suitably, er cute?

Sadly departed last year, Ben a burmese who was my grandmothers cat before she died, was a wonderful character, also could do the most amazing things with his neck when sleeping... crazy animal...

Our maine coone cat, Cassy, shes completely mental, known to hiss and purr at the same time, also flips between wanting attention and wanting you to leave her alone, in the blink of an eye, heres a wonderful shot of her looking photogenic, dont be fooled, shes nuts.

Heres Pippen, my mothers and sisters cat, very affectionate, if a ladies cat...

Henry, sadly departed 2 years ago, very well tempered cat, was a rescue cat, made 18 years with us, lovely chap. Here with Ben in the sun, unpossed picture too

Our one year old burmese, Mya here was a companion for ben before he departed. They where very close, shes a lovely character, if a bit crazy (dashes round the house at 100mph at random intervals)

Here she is with ben.
                            [url]http://hex.fireflyinternet.co.uk/stuff/yingyang.jpg[url]

Here she is pictured by my friend Stan.

My sisters cat, Tim, not very personable, but likes some attention sometimes, if it leads to him aquiring milk.

Here he is trying his hand at boxing.

We also have a new brown burmese who is a companion for mya, they love each other to bits, its sickening. I have no decent photos so we'll get some.
                            Yeah were mad for having 6 cats, but Cassy lives outside most the time, and Morry, Pippen, Tim are all outdoor cats, so we mostly just see the 2 burmese. Works out quite well.

Comment

icarus0 sorry to hear about Oscar and ye it really does take the piss when they expect you to pay for putting your cat down and the amount they expect you to pay too.

Hexxed, your cats are gorgeous! Cassy's mood changes sound just like Tiggi - she's perfectly fine one minute and then wanting to bite your hand off the next.. and I thought a female cat would be nicer than a tom cat - I've always kept male cats before who were actually less temperamental than her! But they'r all different arent they? Bloody personalities..

Comment

Working...
                              X