Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcus
    And now -
    Neko is looking as good as ever I see =) Just wondering, do you let him roam outside Marcus ?? I always thought (And have been led to believe) that the breed is a more "indoors" cat. That the way with Neko ??

And totally off-topic - what camera you using ?? Some gtood quality pics man, espcially the outside in the grass.....

Comment

I use a plain old Sony Cybershot, its a couple of years old now and is 3mp.

Hes an indoors cat, although I let him outside at the same time each day now for an hour or so. Hes a lot happier afterwards, and the area is kind of enclosed plus I am able to supervise him from my flat window just in case he gets up to anything :-)

Hes very much into routine, I try not to vary things too much so he doesnt expect to go outside whenever he wants to.

Comment

Last night Neko fell/jumped off my outside windowledge, I noticed he was gone, but it was a good 20 mins searching the flat and outside before I found him out the front hiding beneath a rose bush. Im a second story flat, thankfully there is grass below rather than pavement as Im not sure what would of happened had he jumped from that far up onto a hard surface. Thankfully hes been fine since.

Comment

This thread has inspired me to get two kittens. Currently only 3 days old and not in my possession as of yet but they're mine

I'm gonna pop up to my old next door neighbour and say hello to the littluns..

One is tabby and the other is ginger, Me and the gf have decided on calling the tabby "Franky" and the other "Charly" (old skool Prodigy reference there)

Will get some pictures up soon when they're mine yay!!

Comment

well, here they are, 2 months ago as seen in the thread above I wanted kittens and now i have two. Been watching them grow since they were born at the owners but today was the day i collected them for my own keeping and they're adorable as heaven!!

We have a brother and sister here, the ginger boy is called Charly (From the Prodigy tune, you guessed it) and the brown/white hybrid is Franky the girl.

They love exploring with Charly always following Franky about it's great to see them getting on so well within one day of being here!

Last edited by Dezm0nd; 09-10-2005, 18:06.

Comment

Gorgeous little cats, they are sooo cute

Whats with the yellow one though? http://bendenweyr.dyndns.org/files/K...ture%20004.jpg

Comment

OMGz they're so cute!
                http://bendenweyr.dyndns.org/files/K...ture%20009.jpg is beyond ridiculous. Nothing should be that adorable.

Comment

hah the yellow one is a little fluffy toy, but i'll expect you knew that and you're yanking my leg. They're adorable little kittens, i expect i'll become to obsessed with them that you'll be seeing more of the little blighters soon

Comment

Is it normal for cats to be obsessed with Jade Goody?

Whenever that mind-numbing prog comes on about her trying to start her own business, Lucky becomes absolutely transfixed on the TV.

Every time he hears her voice he's mesmerised. Is she catnip personified or something?

Comment

The cat probably feels at one with her lack of intelligence or something.

Comment

Heres a recent picture of Neko which I really like

Comment

Marcus that kind of pic should not be allowed its far far far to cute

Comment

Its a hard life...

Comment

LOL oh man your killin me here i wanna go get a cat now.

Comment

Here's a picture of Pepper that I snapped just now:

Not the greatest picture ever, but I didn't want to wake him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X