Show us your dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, just booked Zy:

into the vets for this time next week to have these (maybe NSFW) removed....
    Mixed feelings really, as I wouldn't like it doing to meself - d'ya think it'll make him bark higher pitched and start wearing skirts?

Comment

Zy pulled through.....although not happy about being a eunuch he's happy enough.

Didn't need a collar for him either - he hasn't even bothered liking the stiched up area - got a bit of a shaving rash on the old scrot tho' - only thing piddling him off now is not being able to be taken on long walks....

Comment

I'll take some pics tomorrow when he's on his daily romp around the Wyre.

He completed his puppy class a while ago and started an obedience one last week.
        He's fine off the leash but not around cars. He'll charge after anything fast moving. Apart from that his only fault at the moment is about half the time instead of coming once he's sniffed a dog he starts chasing it around. Hopefully we can sort that out.

Spags, if you can spare the time to take care of it when it's young it's well worth getting one

Doggies rock!

Comment

Originally posted by dannywhac View Post
          Zy pulled through.....although not happy about being a eunuch he's happy enough.

Didn't need a collar for him either - he hasn't even bothered liking the stiched up area - got a bit of a shaving rash on the old scrot tho' - only thing piddling him off now is not being able to be taken on long walks....
          Not sure about when you should start to think about getting the balls scrambled but Logan's going to have it done ASAP. He's one horny little sod.

Zy looks lovely.

Comment

Not as horny as that Crocodile...

Great pics man, I can't get one as I'm not at home enough Its a cruel world!

Comment

Mega pix so just linkidinks.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Need a couple of rain free days to go his favourite way. Past the small boat yard and over a field where he picks sheep's wool out of the barb wire fence.

Comment

Logan looks like a cracker Bort - very similar build to Zy - guess that'd make sense being half black lab.

Zy's just 3 years old - would recommend getting the old nadgers lopped off at 18 months apparently thats the age that dogs stop growing at, so the dog can grow into a full male size (parrently chopping them off earlier can stunt some dogs). Zy's now 32.5 kilos - the ideal weight for his size.

Same temperament as Zy by the sounds of things - absolutly lovely dog, but when it comes to other dogs when he's off the lead, he belts it over to play and then chases them round - which if the other dog sees him as a threat can lead to a bit of kerfuffel.

I'll pop up some piccies of Zy tomoz - maybe to let you know what you're in for when Logan grows even more

Comment

Could have done without looking at Pic2 where he is taking a ****e
                  Last edited by spagmasterswift; 01-04-2008, 16:19. Reason: the horror, the horror

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                    Could have down without looking at Pic2 where he is taking a ****e
                    But dog's ****ting is one of the most hilarious things ever!.. until you have to pick up a slimer.

Danny, Still a long time for him to be a horny sod then. Had a dog before but Skipper was only a bit bigger than Logan is now. He think's he's king dingaling already. Will be interesting when he reaches full size.

Comment

The first two are my two dogs bill and then ben obviously! ben likes to dress up . And the second two are my uncle's puppies in spain rosa and tina.
                      Attached Files

Comment

makes you want to keep them..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Bloody hell, my mutt nearly decided to eat my 360 wireless adapter yesteday when Mr Parcelforce left it outside the door.. Missus said she let him out then could hear him crunching on something..

Luckily he didn't get through the packaging, or swallow anything dangerous.

Little sod.

Comment

The Prince had no chance.

Comment

oh what a lovely dog

Comment

Dunno if any of you lads have seen this but a South-American artist recently let a dog starve to death in the name of art. His name is Guillermo Habacuc Vargas, sources, including a petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition.html) can be found my googling his name. Not usually into this sort of propagating but thought it was important to let all dawg lovers know.
                                Last edited by Escape-To-88; 20-04-2008, 22:19.
                                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                                X