No announcement yet.

Show us your dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only got two pics of my (mum's) dogs. Both are about a year old I think.This one which is quite a bad picture actually, Xena on the left and Henry on the right. And my g/f in the middle. That's 2 dogs, not 3, thanks
    And this one (do excuse my skinny white arms) which is Henry (big, stupid rottweiler) lying half on my lap in his typical dozy fashion.
    Xena sings when she wants something and snaps her teeth which puts my teeth on edge, Henry has a habit of dozing off into space when he's standing up so he looks like he's staring at nothing, and will happily sit next to you and gradually start leaning on your legs with his shoulder around knee/thigh height. He weighs upwards of 40kgs, so eventually he pushes you over.

I don't have a pic of my old dog that died a couple of years ago aged 14 accessible right now, but his soul still burns. In the box on my mum's mantlepiece.

Comment

New puppy!

Her name is Ruby. We picked her up on Saturday. She's a Staffie and 8 weeks old.

Last edited by djjimbob; 09-01-2006, 08:08.

Comment

That's cute, puppies are great (especially staffies).

Comment

Can't have the cat thread resurrected without teh dog thread.

Comment

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great pictures...don't think there's been any cocker spaniels yet though?

This is Jake, we may have been lied to about him being a Cocker spaniel though, he's absolutely demented about water and loves being in it so a water spaniel seems more accurate

John

Comment

New one of Ruby

Comment

we have a black lab called ringo. he's five months old and would love to show you guys a pic of him.
                  does anyone know a place that would host a large shot of him as all our pics are 3 meg+ and can't be hosted on here!
                  cheers

Comment

They don't need to be that size, you can resize them to something more reasonable for posting here.

John

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMcL7

Haha, Great Picture, The Caption "OH ****" Springs to mind.

Comment

Here's our family dog. I don't live at home anymore, and miss the dog more than I do my parents :P

We've had her since she was about 1 year old - and she's now around 14 - not really sure when she was born. The first year of her life was spent in the garden of some family who bought her for their 10 year old son for his birthday. Suprisingly about a week later, she was forgotten, and left there to play with stones (hense the lack of teeth). A year later we decided we wanted a pet, and a family friend put us onto her owners. The rest is history

Comment

Max and Ronnie competing for who's got the biggest stick award.

Comment

My dog Moby, she's turning 7 in july and her favorite hobby is sleeping

Comment

bump

Comment

Meet Chani:

A two years old female boxer we brought home last summer, when she was already one year old and unfortunately with cut ears. Her original name was Karola, but since she noone really used to that name we were able to have her answer the new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X