Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jodi,and Zanza,what is it you need? I may know of somewhere.

Comment

Hmm my landcamera takes a range of 100/660 series land-pack films but I'm really interested in Type 669. My local Jessops can order me type 669 but it costs me ?20 for a 20 shot pack, and most of the stuff off eBay is from America and thus has to be shipped by seamail to avoid xray scanners - taking an age to arrive :S

If you can source me some cheaper than that I would be very much interested, cheers for offering!

Comment

Pm me your address. Ill send you a shipment. Ill send you some Fuji aswell.

Let me know what you make of that. 669 is very green. I myself hate it,many love it.

The Fuji has much higher contrast,and neutral colours.
        Last edited by Pavey; 24-11-2005, 22:32.

Comment

Thanks Nick! I'll let you know exactly which type I need when I get back home.
          I'm up in Glasgeeeeew for the weekend visiting Mrs. Jodi.

Comment

No probs. Send me a pm when your back.

Comment

Resurrected for this lucky picture of a barn at the top of the beach where I live. I set this on 30 second exposure and it was supposed to be pitch black.. a silhouette and stars type shot. As soon as I opened the shutter, however, a car drove by. The camera picked up the headlights on both sides of the barn, but missed the car completely and I was pretty pleased with how it turned out in the end. And yes, that is a dog-**** bin in the middle of the picture

Anybody else got lucky shots that just happened to turn out right..?

Comment

That picture is excellent. something really haunting about it. cannot put my finger on why though.

Originally posted by DaiSuki
                Resurrected for this lucky picture of a barn at the top of the beach where I live. I set this on 30 second exposure and it was supposed to be pitch black.. a silhouette and stars type shot. As soon as I opened the shutter, however, a car drove by. The camera picked up the headlights on both sides of the barn, but missed the car completely and I was pretty pleased with how it turned out in the end. And yes, that is a dog-**** bin in the middle of the picture

Anybody else got lucky shots that just happened to turn out right..?

Comment

Oh wow, that's really nice!
                  Great stuff.

Comment

Has anyone here upgraded to rawshooter premium ??

If so post any impressions please

Comment

This looks like the thread to ask....

I'm looking for a pretty cheap digital camera. It probably won't be used for anything more than a quick shot every so often. Second hand is fine, looking to spend around ?100, but would like the best I can get for that price obviously.

Not overly bothered about pixel count. The most important thing is the camera has to be "instant". When I've used my friends digital cameras, I've always been annoyed at the delay between pressing the button and the actual picture being taken, even after it's been focused.

Other than that, well manual settings and focus would be nice, but right now I'm only interested in a cheap camera so that may not be possible.

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

Comment

canon and nikon do refurbs google for them.

Comment

Do a search for Canon outlet on google and you'll find their official EBay page - you can get real bargins if you are lucky.

At the moment there are quite a few going for just under ?100 - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Canon-Outlet

I'd suggest doing some quick research first though. I'm personally not at all clued up about compacts so don't know what is good these days.

Has anyone tried shooting over christmas? I'm sure it's colder this year than normal. Went out earlier today and could only stay out for about 20 minutes! My hands got so cold I couldn't actually feel the camera any more!

Comment

Shock, another sunset shot!

It's weird that I took this shot (yesterday), because in today's local paper the 'shot of the day' is of exactly the same tree.

I'm thinking about returning to the same spot tomorrow morning to catch the sunrise - ignoring the tree, there is a great view in the distance which gets low lying fog each morning. My last attempt at sunrise shooting was not entirely successful, however...

Another shot of same tree.
                            Last edited by PeteJ; 30-12-2005, 18:07.

Comment

Thats a fantastic shot, the silhouette of the tree is just perfect!

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm currently toying with the idea of saving and getting a Canon 10D, and putting it to serious use....

Comment

Working...
                                X