This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all
    Im jackie, 43, housewife, live in Dublin and am an outcast among friends and family cos of my nintendo obsession!

i have;
    nes
    snes
    virtual boy
    n64
    gamecube
    panasonic q
    ique
    DS
    Game boy/colour/sp
    wii

have picked up a few games here over the last week so am very happy about that
    Last edited by rose gray; 21-09-2007, 17:32. Reason: correction of brain malfunction

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jackie - you'll find that we're all outcasts here so you ought to fit right in.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, there's nowt wrong with a being a Nintendo Obsessive.

Comment

Hi Jackie!

Mmmm iQue...

No DS??? Damn, Nintendo have been searching for "other markets" but obviously missed out the 43 year old Dublin housewives called Jackie market for some reason!

Comment

jeez ! how could i forget my ds and my gameboys
            thats old age for ya guys
            id better get back doing me brain training!

Comment

Hola,
              Im Matt, finally my account got validated :|. Play on my xbox 360 alot specially on Halo3! Anyone want to go matchmake . Also like my PC aswell and play games on that. Anyway...
              Cya

Comment

Welcome Onii, you'll feel right at home in no time! Hope to see yah on the forum sometime!

enjoy!

Comment

Welcome Matt, enjoy your stay

Comment

ahem. yeah sorry about the delay.

Comment

Hi Onii. Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to add your gamertag to your profile so people can send you those friend requests for some Halo 3 fun

Comment

Hello all. Ronan here from Limerick. Just after diving into 360 land after my ps2 finally died on me. I post under the same username on the dvdforums and im sure ill probably see a few recognisable names here too.

Comment

Hi Ronan!!

Get yourself on the Gamertag List and send out some invites as you've just got your 360 mate.

It does seem a little out of date at the moment but it's worth adding yourself.

Comment

Unfortunately i still havent set up my xbox live connection on my 360 but ill get around to it soon.

Comment

Hi Ronan. Welcome - and enjoy!

When you do get around to setting up Live, be sure to add your gamertag to your ntsc-uk profile as well, so you'll be included in the leaderboard : http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/gxboxlive.php

Comment

wrong place for post opps

Comment

Working...
                                X