Comment

Hi I am new, that is all :P

Comment

Y Hallo Tha...oh wait...

Welcome!

Comment

I thank you

Comment

Well I better tell you a bit more about me. I started my forum days on Gamesradar before becoming head mod at GAMUFI. I also posted at frag dolls and my friend Vixens forum verses. Since the closure of GAMUFI I went back to GR for a while before my friend Jamie (mrkirov) mentioned what a fantastic bunch of chaps you lot are!

I have loved gaming from a early age and here are some of the consoles I have owened or at least all that I can rememeber (all in bold I still own)
            Spectrum 128k, Commodore 64, Atari 2600, Nes, Snes, N64 (x2), Gamecube, Mastersystem, Megadrive, Mega CD, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS1 Lite, PS2, PS2 Lite, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, DS, DS Lite, Gamegear, PSP, Atari Lynx

I did some time working for the official playstation magazine about 11-12 years ago but I spend most of my time walking over to Edge magazine and playing Mario 64 on their N64 which was a year before the UK release

Comment

^ Hello - got any money?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubix78 View Post
                Well I better tell you a bit more about me. I started my forum days on Gamesradar before becoming head mod at GAMUFI. I also posted at frag dolls and my friend Vixens forum verses. Since the closure of GAMUFI I went back to GR for a while before my friend Jamie (mrkirov) mentioned what a fantastic bunch of chaps you lot are!

I have loved gaming from a early age and here are some of the consoles I have owened or at least all that I can rememeber (all in bold I still own)
                Spectrum 128k, Commodore 64, Atari 2600, Nes, Snes, N64 (x2), Gamecube, Mastersystem, Megadrive, Mega CD, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS1 Lite, PS2, PS2 Lite, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, DS, DS Lite, Gamegear, PSP, Atari Lynx

I did some time working for the official playstation magazine about 11-12 years ago but I spend most of my time walking over to Edge magazine and playing Mario 64 on their N64 which was a year before the UK release
                Originally posted by huxley View Post
                ^ Hello - got any money?
                No not really! Future publishing didnt pay very much and the job I am in now doesnt either. Just go without food and buy consoles ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Rubix78 View Post

Welcome to the forum then - enjoy yourself!

Comment

Just go without food and buy consoles.
                    Result

Comment

I'd managed to forget my password and even entered my replacement password in wrong along with my username. Balls. I can forsee even this message getting lost in the internet ether.

Either way, good morning, happy saturday!

Comment

Y hallo thar!

Comment

Hi folks,

Been reading the forum for a while now and thought the beginning of a new year was a good time to join in.

I'm Mark and I live in the friendly city of Glasgow. Been gaming for more years than I care to remember and have the following machines: spectrum +2, megadrive, snes, n64, saturn (both PAL and JPN), ps2, xbox, gamecube, and 360.

Only NTSC console I own is my beloved white Saturn, only really been interested in importing games for it, just love the 2D fighters available!

Have had the 360 for a while now but only just signed up for Live at the beginning of this week, boy have I missed out.

Anyways, thought I'd say hello and see you on Live sometime.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum. I like your user name.

Comment

Cheers Yorath, with the arrival of a new baby I seem to gain my opinions of games from reading about them rather than playing them nowadays. Just don't have the time unfortunately. Name seemed quite appropriate.

Comment

Hi Mark!

Have you added you Tag to the Gamertag List list yet? That'll get you invited by loads of people on her.

If you're a big online gamer, which I'm not, have a look at the Online Gaming/Challenges section to get involved in some Live games.

You may have known about those things already but thought it was worth mentioning...

Comment

Working...
                                X