This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel Taylor View Post
    Seems to be an 'older' crowd around these parts.
    You take that back right now, it's uncalled for!!!

As a Welsh rugby fan the place of Christchurch fills me full of several feelings. The main ones being fear, disappointment, humiliation and a fair bit of respect too.

Comment

I'm sure the Welsh rugby team will beat the All Blacks one day.(maybe)

Comment

Hello! I'm Vince Chan and I'm new... Except that I'm not as I've been lurking for a pretty long time! Haha!

Anyhow, chat later!

Comment

Hello! Thought it was about time I introduced myself, I'm Paul, I've been lurking in the bushes for a long time now so only polite to show myself. I'm another oldie (37) and would have a much bigger interest in gaming if it wasn't for wife/kids/massive mortgage etc. I try & grab as much time as I can on my 360 but the world conspires against me.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Welcome Nif, look forward to yah input on here soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Nif View Post
                  Hello! Thought it was about time I introduced myself, I'm Paul, I've been lurking in the bushes for a long time now so only polite to show myself. I'm another oldie (37) and would have a much bigger interest in gaming if it wasn't for wife/kids/massive mortgage etc. I try & grab as much time as I can on my 360 but the world conspires against me.
                  You are me and I claim my five pounds.

Comment

Howdy Nif.

Comment

Hello, I'm new around here. Found a few interesting threads and thought I'd start poking around.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

Gidday! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy. Watch out for that Fwammydodd person though. Trust me.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal0uS G View Post
                            Gidday! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy. Watch out for that Fwammydodd person though. Trust me.
                            Indeed, welcome. PG is right though - avoid FwAdMeDwaD.

Comment

Originally posted by srinnypuadQ View Post
                              I wouldn't poke around FartYDoDd's or you could indeed be repeating
                              Originally posted by dvzombies View Post
                              Thanks for having me!

Enjoy the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                                Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X