This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Just had my account accepted so thought I would introduce myself.
    I've been into gaming since I was 8 (32 now) been through all the consoles
    from AES to PS3. Love fighters drivers & shooters.

The forum looks great and can see I'm going to like it here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hi there Clint.

Comment

Hi dude.
          What's your fave all time driver then?
          I think mine must be either Rallisport Challenge 2 Xbox or something ancient like Car & Driver PC.

If the forum lives up to your expectations, then tell all your friends.

Comment

Hi Folks,

I got introduced to this forum by a current member Largo.

Been gaming since the good ol' days of the Spectrum and Atari 2600, nowadays I play on 360, PS3 and PC.

I'm into fighters and FPS's so hopefully I'll be seeing some of you online soon for some SSFIV or BlazBlue.

GamerTag: Blaise69
            PSN: Blaiz0r
            Steam: Blaise
            Last edited by Blaiz0r; 16-07-2010, 12:00. Reason: Added Steam Username

Comment

Originally posted by Blaiz0r View Post
              Hi Folks,

I got introduced to this forum by a current member Largo.

Been gaming since the good ol' days of the Spectrum and Atari 2600, nowadays I play on 360, PS3 and PC.

I'm into fighters and FPS's so hopefully I'll be seeing some of you online soon.

GamerTag: Blaise69
              PSN: Blaiz0r
              Welcome dude

Comment

hello dude.
                You can add those tags to your location field - type everything in that you want to appear. eg my location says: "Chichester Gamertag: charlesr"

Comment

Hi (again) folks, cant believe its 4 years since I was here last, hope to reacquaint myself with old (and make new!) friends.

Still into gaming although now Im no longer multiformat, just have the 360 now.

Changed my gaming habits also, I dont often buy games rather I rent them online which means I save money but more importantly I get to properly play the game I have rather than dipping into lots of different ones as I used to, back when I had free time

Fave recent game has to be Bioshock 2 which I found was a quite brilliant SP experience. Currently playing Red Dead Redemption which Im also enjoying a lot. Im also still obsessed by Drop7 on the iPhone.

My 360 Gamertag is Marcus2704, feel free to add me if you wish

Comment

Welcome back Marcus.

Comment

4years goes fast! Welcome back Marcus, some of the old members are still here, but also a lot of very cool new members have joined in recent years. For those who don't know, Marcus was one of the founders of the site.

Comment

Welcome back marcus! You're in depth talk about Silent Hill and Metal Gear were part of what have made me a regular here for so many years

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
                          Hi (again) folks, cant believe its 4 years since I was here last, hope to reacquaint myself with old (and make new!) friends.

Still into gaming although now Im no longer multiformat, just have the 360 now.

Changed my gaming habits also, I dont often buy games rather I rent them online which means I save money but more importantly I get to properly play the game I have rather than dipping into lots of different ones as I used to, back when I had free time

Fave recent game has to be Bioshock 2 which I found was a quite brilliant SP experience. Currently playing Red Dead Redemption which Im also enjoying a lot. Im also still obsessed by Drop7 on the iPhone.

My 360 Gamertag is Marcus2704, feel free to add me if you wish

Ha! Amazing scenes! Welcome back.

Comment

Marcus, an absolute pleasure to see a familiar face (kind of). You won't remember me, but I definitely remember you!

Comment

Hi Marcus

I think you were the first person to welome me here when I posted in this thread.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes, its nice to be back.

btw, Saif I do remember you also

Comment

Working...
                                X