Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus, the chap who sorted me out with one of those new fangled gmail addresses back in the day. Glad to see you're back dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
      Hi Marcus

I think you were the first person to welome me here when I posted in this thread.
      Well I'm glad someone's took the blame for you hanging around here all day like some vast goddamn tapeworm.

He should have had more nous and ran you outta town.

Oh hi there by the way, Marcus. I'm sure I remember your avatar off years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        Well I'm glad someone's took the blame for you hanging around here all day like some vast goddamn tapeworm.
        Did you learn grammar from a footballer?

Comment

Yes. Possibly one of the All Whites.

And unless you're too orange to notice, William, it was deliberately spewed in conversational English. You daft drongo.

Comment

Conversational? Pffffffffffftttttt!

Comment

Right, hello all!

Name's Dennis, pretty much been into gaming for as long as I can remember blah blah blah I'm sure you've heard all of this before. Aside from being an avid gamer, I'm also a collector of sorts. I guess. Or something.

My main collection focus is versus fighters (still, not to be confused with "beat-'em-ups", I'll keep hammering on that until people stop mixing those up) for all platforms, and always looking to expand my collection with new and obscure stuff.

I was linked here by some people from the Retro Gamer forums, who told me I'm basically guaranteed to strike up conversations with a bunch of highly intelligeable people. So err, yes. Don't disappoint.

And in case my grammar or whatnot should start to annoy you at some point, do keep in mind English is only my second language, but I iz quite gud at coherent englishes.

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Hi Dennis welcome etc

Belgium eh? Been there many a time as my bro used to live in Holland.

Comment

Welcome and stuff! Those retro gamer forum peeps really know what they are talking about!

Comment

Welcome back Marcus. Get pictures of your adorable cat up asap. I want to see how he's grown up.

Comment

Welcome back Marcus.

Welcome Dennis. Your English already looks better than 95% of the other users here, I wouldn't worry.

Nice avater also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennoman View Post
                        I was linked here by some people from the Retro Gamer forums
                        Surely I told mentioned this place on Live during a VS session?

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                          Surely I told mentioned this place on Live during a VS session?
                          You too, but not just you

Comment

Hey Dennoooo

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                              Belgium eh? Been there many a time as my bro used to live in Holland.
                              What difference does that make? I've never been up North because my Sister lived in London. LOL.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
                                Hi (again) folks, cant believe its 4 years since I was here last, hope to reacquaint myself with old (and make new!) friends.

Still into gaming although now Im no longer multiformat, just have the 360 now.

Changed my gaming habits also, I dont often buy games rather I rent them online which means I save money but more importantly I get to properly play the game I have rather than dipping into lots of different ones as I used to, back when I had free time

Fave recent game has to be Bioshock 2 which I found was a quite brilliant SP experience. Currently playing Red Dead Redemption which Im also enjoying a lot. Im also still obsessed by Drop7 on the iPhone.

My 360 Gamertag is Marcus2704, feel free to add me if you wish
                                No way! I had no idea you were back on the forums! Welcome back

Comment

Working...
                                X