This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
    Was that a PS1 colection? I seem to remember it, and perhaps still have said issue somewhere.
    There was a picture of a fair few ps1 games about 200 odd stacked up in piles and then some other pictures (not the best ones that I sent him!)

Comment

Hello. Newbie here who started out on a Commodore VIC-20 (which I still have as sad as I am). For younger members, a VIC-20 is what Noah used on the Ark to count the animals in

Comment

Hello GaryP welcome, enjoy!

Comment

Howdy Gary.

Comment

Introduction from a new member

Hi everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself and let people know who I am. I have been on eBay for a while as retro-play-uk (some people may know me from there), expect to see me at some retro gaming events this year

I've been involved in gaming since a small child (I'm 33 next week) I decided in 2006 to take this further and make a business, this was partly as I had a daughter, I'm at the stage where it's time to do it more professionally and move away from eBay, so I'm getting involved in the retro gaming community and hope to make some friends. When I was eBay it took up so much of my time, so I couldn't get involved in this side of the whole retro movement.

I have already made some friends involved in the community, Lorfarius (you may know his YouTube Channel and his involvement in several Retro things), so it's not just a business venture but a hobby as well.

Through my contacts and friends I found several experienced retro enthusiasts who were also skilled IT and Graphics people. They have helped me now create a website that I hope people will use and enjoy. You are welcome to take a look at it.

I also have my own personal collection of games and consoles. That range from the 70's to Now, my current fav's are ColecoVision, NES, PSP, DS, Wii, C64, PC Engine and my MSX. My favourite games are Bomberman, Boulderdash, Mario's, KONAMI and CAPCOM games to name a few.

I'm on msn as well if you ever want to chat, also on Twitter and many other channels. Expect to see me around here posting messages and hopefully finding some friendly people to share my interests.

All the best and hope to have some great chat's in the future, Colin

Comment

Welcome Colin! Sounds like you'll fit right in.

Comment

Are we not getting any new members on here? Or are they jus shy, and wanna lurk whilst they survey the environs?

Comment

They're put off posting by the lack of post counts.

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Claire for those that like putting real names to the usernames.

It occurred to me a while back that although I’ve lurked on a few gaming forums in the past, I’d never actually joined one. So after looking around I decided to join here.

I have a big soft spot for JRPGs and fighting games, but I tend to play a bit of everything.

Feel free to add me on PSN, XBL, or Steam (although I won’t really use my new XBL account until Brink comes out) and I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Comment

Hi Claire and welcome

Comment

Hello Neighbour! (chichester)

Comment

Welcome Claire...

We are a friendly bunch here... Mind the Dogg though, he has a Thang for biting strangers

Comment

Welcome Nocturne, plenty of RPG & Fighter fans here, and sometimes even tournaments.

Cheers

C_S

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys ♥

Hello neighbour charlesr!

Comment

Hello Claire. Two active woman on the forum now?!?! Did you google "Michael Bolton" and end up here?

Comment

Working...
                                X