This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

My secret love of Michael Bolton discovered already? I actually had to google him to find out who he was, haha.

Comment

Surely not! Expect resident Bolton aficionado Kernow to appear in this thread soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
        Hello Claire. Two active woman on the forum now?!?! Did you google "Michael Bolton" and end up here?
        There are more than two mate, they just keep a low profile..........

Welcome Claire, have fun!

Comment

What's all this talk of Michael Bolton? Sean Bean is where it's at on this forum and you all know it!

Comment

God, remember the last time someone fought with Sean Bean for our affections?

I've never seen such carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
              There are more than two mate, they just keep a low profile..........

Welcome Claire, have fun!
              Most of us are just hiding from you

Welcome Claire..... a fellow 'woman' lol

Comment

We should make it a requirment for all new comers to post in here atleast once before they get proper forum priviledges or something... I mean it's only polite...

More so for members who change their name

Comment

Hmm... It would seem I have had a profile for nearly 2 years. I can't even remember setting it up. I will have probably come here originally from Rllmuk.

Howdy.

Comment

Hi all

I've had a profile here for years, used to post quite a bit a while back, but I moved out of the country for several years and the forum was usually very inactive when I was awake! I came back to England a while back but totally forgot about this place until the recent admin email, but the new site looks great and I'm happy to be back!

Comment

Been away for years and years. Love the new look. What happened to all of the articles for the previous gen like the Gamecube, XBox and PS2?

Comment

As far as articles are concerned, watch this space. The main website will be relaunching in due course.

Comment

Hey I'm HaZ. (. used as username taken) registered as HaZ on both retrogamer and retrocollect. I'm from the UK and a large portion of my gaming collection just happens to be NTSC so it was a no brainer in registering. I'm hoping I'll be able to use the trading section (buy, sell and exchange) but it's currently private and haven't the slightest idea of how or when it will become available. Any info would be great.

Hopefully see you guys around the forum.
                          Last edited by HaZ.; 09-10-2011, 23:31.

Comment

Think it takes a month or so - I was recommended this forum on another forum when I first joined as I was looking for NTSC GC games so was in a similar position!

Comment

Welcome dude, yeah it's a number of days and / or number of posts - can't recall off the top of my head.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                I am Wildheart from Romania. I used to play Nintendo DS, PS3 and Nintendo Wii games along with PC games, but resumed to only the later.
                                My favourite game used to be World of Warcraft, but I really got bored of it after 3-4 months of Cataclysm. The new patch is a big disappointment imho. Only reskinned models. :/
                                I recently started playing Impossible Creatures once again after a big pause. I don't know if it is popular around here. It is a fairly interesting army-builder from Relic-Microsoft, but they quit producing it because of the low sales.
                                I came to this forum both to learn about new games and to try and make new friends!

Comment

Working...
                                X