Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Wildheart, have fun and enjoy the forums.
    Plenty of great PC especially on Steam which a few of the members are on.

Comment

Hello everyone, its Parakoopa 83 from South East England I like to game but it seems the older I get the less time I have for gaming

Comment

Welcome buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Parakoopa83 View Post
          Hello everyone, its Parakoopa 83 from South East England I like to game but it seems the older I get the less time I have for gaming
          Hi bud,

Same here. What are we going to do in November??

Comment

After lurking for quite a while, here I am. My name is Rafael and I'm a 20-year-old videogamer from Rome, Italy. My favourite consoles are Super Nintendo, Dreamcast and Nintendo DS, and my favourite genres are platforms and arcade in general.

See you on the forums

Comment

Welcome to the forum dude!

Comment

Howdy Rafael. Sounds like you have good taste in consoles

Comment

Hi everyone!

Darkangel here, it's been about 5/6 years since I was last on here (I moved to GHZ-UK for awhile) but forum politics aside, I've missed the good old days!

So I thought it would be nice to say hi to everyone old and new!

Also, I'm very impressed with the new changes around here. Shall be donating very soon!
                  Last edited by darkangel; 11-08-2011, 21:10. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hi to everyone! I'm Manuel, 23 years old, long time videogame enthusiast and collector.

My interests concern mainly Nintendo systems and games, which I grew up with, and still surprise me to this day with their unique gameplay style and approach. As a result, I'm still fond of the Super Famicom, that I regard as the perfect epitome of an unparalleled golden age of videogaming.

With that said, of course I enjoy this medium in all of its wide array of genres, ranging from platformers, J-RPGs, to arcade fighters, shmups, and so forth.

I hope to have a nice time around here, sharing my genuine passion with other like-minded people. These boards seem filled to the brim with good knowledge on the matter, even on a more technical level, so perhaps I'll also have the chance to learn a thing or two.

See you!

Comment

Hey and welcome Manuel.

Anyone with an avatar by Yo****aka Amano is okay in my book.

Comment

Welcome Manuel, hope you'll enjoy it here! ♥

Comment

Hi im Pattybean, name I picked up from what my little sister calls me from my love of patties from the chippy. I have been playing video games since the age of 4 and have recently started collecting after many years of thinking about it. Already had a few posts in retro but thought I should do a formal introduction! Really prefer my retro games and there seems a nice community here so looking forward to posting and learning from you.

Comment

Welcome and always nice to have another retro fan on the boards.

Comment

Hello Patty! Do you also like Krabby Pattys?

Comment

Welcome!♥

Comment

Working...
                                X