Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited gaming time and caked-up nappies? You’ve come to the right place.

Comment

Many thanks for welcome folks. Turns out that not only the lack of sleep children bring but also memory loss as well. I created this profile years ago but didn’t think I posted - turns out I did but I’m pretty sure I never introduced myself. And it’s been easily over 10 years since last posting.
      Hi Speedlolita, no it wasn’t me that purchased your duo sorry.
      I have brief waves of regret of selling some things but what can you do. Life goes on.
      Slowly building a big pile of shame to get through for the switch mainly. In my head there will be this glorious time when my girls (4 and 2) won’t be arsed about wanting to play with me so I’ll just sit in the shed with the switch and some beers in peace and quiet.

Comment

Yeah. Ten years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbrooky View Post
          Hi all, long long time lurker here finally posting. Sorry but I doubt I’ll have much to contribute, but thoroughly enjoy taking in all the info from you knowledgable people. So thank you in advance for that.
          Remember fondly my days of NES gaming, especially when SMB3 came out, through to mega drive, Saturn, PSX, Dreamcast and PS3. Pains me to think of the pittance I let some games go just for some beer money - harmful park and Keio 2 I’m looking at you.
          Between the full time and exhausting job of parenthood, I’m loving my switch for those quick gaming fixes. PS4 not getting so much love these days. Any hoo another ****ty nappy awaits so best be off.

Mike
          Yay, more mini-forum poopers! Mine likes to make a deposit after breakfast and after dinner.
          Any gaming you can get in is good gaming IMHO.

Comment

Welcome to Bordersdown [MENTION=11352]mjbrooky[/MENTION] - look forward to seeing you about the place. When my lad was a baby I only had time for stuff like Warioware - lol. In fact I made a mini-game in Warioware DIY at the time called 'Potty Train', in which you had to poke a floating baby's tummy to make it poop on trains passing below.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Yay, more mini-forum poopers! Mine likes to make a deposit after breakfast and after dinner.
              Any gaming you can get in is good gaming IMHO.
              Managed a few mins with Mario Kart earlier. The eldest has her own controller now which she was so chuffed about. Hasn’t really got much of a grasp of what she’s doing on there - got all the assists turned on. But she enjoys for a quick blast whilst her sister is happy with an old ps3 controller thinking she’s playing and dancing around with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                Welcome to Bordersdown [MENTION=11352]mjbrooky[/MENTION] - look forward to seeing you about the place. When my lad was a baby I only had time for stuff like Warioware - lol. In fact I made a mini-game in Warioware DIY at the time called 'Potty Train', in which you had to poke a floating baby's tummy to make it poop on trains passing below.
                Ha ha ha brilliant

Comment

Hi, just joined & noticed the trading threads section is private, I'm assuming there is a minimum post requirement to access but am unsure what it is?

I've got a huge collection of xbox 360 games that I no longer use & wanted to sell them off to collectors or ppl that will use them (achievement hunters, the game is exclusive to 360 etc..).

Used to be on 360 then switched to pc so no time to do everything.

Based in uk & wouldn't mind pc game co-op for the right games if that's a thing here?

Comment

Hello and welcome! *waves*

Pretty sure you're right that you need a minimum number of posts to post a trading thread but not sure what the limit is. Won't be that high though I wouldn't have thought.

I'm not a PC guy myself but we deffo have a PC focused contingent.

Comment

Hello [MENTION=17042]Shin Gatsurai[/MENTION] and welcome!

Yes, we ask people to get involved with the site so that it's not just people here for the bargains.

Try posting in a few threads and it will unlock - try the "What are you playing" thread, maybe?

Comment

I think it's 50 posts or 50 days. Shouldn't take long to chat in a few threads a day. You'll be there in a week

Comment

Ah ok, have to ask is it alive or dead; that section I mean? Also hello.

Comment

Welcome, [MENTION=17045]SilasSting[/MENTION]!

Comment

Hello all, big gamer here from back in the day but with less time these days :'(

I tend to pick and choose games and love ones I can play with others and are not too long - Until Dawn, The Quarry and Night in The Woods have been recent favourites in our house.

I used to write a gaming blog which I feel like resurrecting. Can I share this anywhere here? I wanted to ask incase I get kicked for spam :'D

Comment

PS - how can I change my picture, I cant see an option in profiles and nothing happens when I click on the blank pic.

EDIT* found it!
                                Last edited by SilasSting; 03-01-2023, 10:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X