Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'lo pete from work! hope yah enjoy yah stay m8!

Comment

Get some work done you lazy bugger

Comment

Welcome. Got some good things for sale, stranger.

Seriously though, welcome.

Comment

Hello fella. Was that alphabet game just too tempting, eh?

Welcome, and hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Hi Pete From Work... And I've been here over six months - I'm NOT the 'new girl' anymore!!!

Comment

Hi everyone, new to the place. Have used it as import-review source for a while now and decided to join. Guess I'll be popping in once in a while. Childishly devoted gaming enthusiast and history student from Sweden will have to do as description for the moment .

See ya!

Comment

Gidday all.

Been lurking around this site for a few months and thought I may as well make myself known. Probably won't post much - but I'll be watching.

Cheers

Comment

welcome people, hope you enjoy yourself here

Comment

Hi. Just found site last nite, and thought I would sign up here. Looks to be a decent forum. Long time game fan, with an xbox, ps2, gamecube, ds, gba, gba micro, dreamcast, neo geo and snes.
                    Hope to be joining some cool retro disscusions!

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander
                      Hi. Just found site last nite, and thought I would sign up here. Looks to be a decent forum. Long time game fan, with an xbox, ps2, gamecube, ds, gba, gba micro, dreamcast, neo geo and snes.
                      Hope to be joining some cool retro disscusions!
                      welcome, you've got a great taste in consoles, believe me though, hang around the retro section too much and you'll have the urge to add a pc engine, jap saturn, and MD to that list

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter
                        welcome, you've got a great taste in consoles, believe me though, hang around the retro section too much and you'll have the urge to add a pc engine, jap saturn, and MD to that list
                        I'v owned a megadrive in the past, and a uk saturn. Sold them to 'slim down' my ever expanding collection, but think I'v now got more than I ever did. I never played a pc engine, but I used to always look at the reviews of the games in mean machines and CVG and drool over the screen shots.

Comment

Welcome. How did you find us? Link from search engine? Via the site or the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                            Welcome. How did you find us? Link from search engine? Via the site or the forum?
                            I'v been on the site before, but never checked the forum. I'v been looking for a decent games forum to post on for a while, but I always find that other forums never talk about the older games so much.

Comment

Hi guys, just a little note to say im new to the forums and hello to all

Comment

POW!! right in the kisser

Comment

Working...
                                X