Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electric_warrior = the win. Randomness-tastic

Comment

We could do a 'Six degrees of Kevin Bacon' style thing with this thread. It's a small world.

Comment

I can do a 'six degrees' thing connecting me with just about any Hollywood legend, I realised recently. It's sort of depressing when that's one of the most exciting things about yourself

Comment

"My mate did one of the remixes on the B-Side to East-17' single 'Everybody In The House Of Love"..." has to be my favourite so far. As a claim to fame, I would probably rather keep that ****er quiet, tbh! Nice one, spag! charlesr may have beenscrewed over, housing wise, but that is still a top class lame to fame. Keep them coming everyone - turning into an amusing thread.

Comment

Dale Winton on three occasions. Once in Soho

My mate's mum went out with the guitarist from Hawkwind.

My other mate's mum used to clean the house of the other bloke out of Wham.

I drove past Rory McGrath while he was out jogging.

I bumped into the guy with the Walrus moustache from Scrapheap Challenge at a local food fair a few weeks back.

My sister-in-law's housemate at university is the one who called into Saturday Superstore (or wtf it was then) when Five Star were on, and got put live on air over the phone, where they told Five Star in no uncertain terms that they were '****ing crap' etc.

Comment

We have a new leader!!

"My sister-in-law's housemate at uni once swore at Five Star" - genius!

Nice Viz-esque Mcgrath spot there, too, babs ; )

Comment

Originally posted by electric_warrior
                I played a harmonica duet with Russell Crowe, from that Gladiator film.
                Pah - who hasn't?!

Comment

Tis a good thread indeed

I was telling my girlfriend about this thread at lunch just now and she divulged that she once accidentally showed Timmy Mallet her breasts.

Not too sure how I feel about that >_<

Comment

Rory actually has a house in a village a mile down the road from me.

I once bumped into Phil out of Eastenders outside of Fosters (clothes shop) in town too.

Comment

Not too sure how I feel about that >_<
                      Look at each other and say 'Blah!'

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                        I was telling my girlfriend about this thread at lunch just now and she divulged that she once accidentally showed Timmy Mallet her breasts.
                        I'm curious....how does a girl accidentally show Timmy Mallet her breasts? Does she do this for other minor celebrities or just Tim?

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
                          I'm curious....how does a girl accidentally show Timmy Mallet her breasts? Does she do this for other minor celebrities or just Tim?
                          I too was baffled at first, however it transpired that the top she was wearing burst open in a 'Carry On' fashion. She didn't realise she had her goods on display until she caught said Mallet getting a right eyeful! I imagine its bad enough exposing yourself like that, let alone being confronted by little Timmy's childish facial spasms, eyes bulging behind a ridiculously large pair of rainbow glasses. Not to mention your boyfriend recounting the whole thing on the net. Doh!

Moving swiftly on...

My boss lives in the same block of flats in Hammersmith as one of the blokes out of Five Star - who is now a transvestite o_O

Comment

Ah, a gaming one for you.

I was hanging around a hotel lobby once with a mate and we spotted Romero on a sofa, so we sidled over to say hi (as you do). We get chatting and it turns out, previously unknown to me, that my mate was one of the designers on XCOM. Romero was in awe. So they start gossiping away in a world of their own and I'm sat there like a lemon having designed diddly squat.

Oh, and I once met Dave Perry. He gave me a pair of 3D glasses.

Comment

I went to school with the son of former Acclaim CEO Rod Cousens.

Comment

I went to ECTS one year (2000 maybe?) when the Bits girls were on stage with Peter Moulinex and Emily Booth (who surprised me by being short, shouty, looking like she'd rather have been somewhere else quite unprofessionally and kept yanking up her leggings in best council estate manner) brushed against my arm when she walked off stage.
                                I also once saw a side and rear view of Gail Porter walking down Rathbone Place near CEX.
                                Oh and Ian McEwan (writer) is a blood relative of mine, possibly an uncle of some sort, although I'm not entirely sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X