No announcement yet.

LAME to FAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy who I lived with at university sucked off former Big Breakfast news presenter Phil Gayle.

Comment

I've also played pool with Tony Mott.

Comment

Oh and another one here for ya, Craig Cash of Royle Family and Open All Hours fame used to sleep on our sofa for a time!! I was only young at the time but when he was in his late teens early twenties my mum and dad kind of took him under their wings and helped him out. In fact my mum still gets a Christmas card off him every year!! My dad fell out with him though, but as you can probably tell from the last post, he's a bit of a tool !!

Comment

When i was about 16, I was in a local working mens club and the woolpackers were playing. I think it was there first gig, and most of the emmerdale cast were there.

I was doing my biology homework (as you do!) and my book got whisked off for them all to sign (by my uncle i must say, not me!)

It came back with some right remarks in it.

"if gays don't reproduce, where do they all come from?" amongst other biology related stuff.

I also got smothered in mandy dingles chest whilst there and snogged the fitter one Tina Dingle was it? Can't remember the acresses names

Anyway, the school thought it was my mates pissing about, until complained to YTV and got ?300 and an excercise bike as compensation. I never got the book back

I'd only gone to see the "support band" who were a **** hot Queen tribute band and were far better than the woolpackers anyway!

Comment

I asked out Kate Thornton when i was 10. Slag turned me down.

I had a feel of Sam Foxes jugs at 15.

When i was a nipper i used to go for tea to Mrs Marples house.

I bumped into huggy bear coming out of WHSmith's about 2 years ago. Was wearing a lovely fur coat.

Called Richard O'Brian a slaphead at a till in M&S.

Met Ronan Keating and Kryten in Sainbury's (not together). Both were pleasent and Ronan smelt awesome.

Comment

and Ronan smelt awesome.

If you watch K1, saw both Seefo and Peter Aerts at a hotel in tokyo last year...there a hell of a lot bigger than they seem on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                I also once saw a side and rear view of Gail Porter walking down Rathbone Place near CEX.
                There's a coincidence - she's going out with a friend of the family's son. Or at least was; I've not seen them in about a year.

Comment

Met Steve Lamaqu at Camden Palace. Saw him with a much younger lady he were looking rather uncomfortable....by the time i walked up to him i'd completely forgotten his name, squirred round it tho did get him to admit that Collin Murray was a **** who'd recently replaced him in the Evening Session slot!

Comment

A lad I work with used to live with the lead singer of the Coral (until a couple of months ago) and when I went round for a barbeque I said hello to him. Get me eh!

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                      I've not seen them in about a year.
                      If I was him, can't say I'd blame him And something about rabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by Reef
                        A lad I work with used to live with the lead singer of the Coral (until a couple of months ago) and when I went round for a barbeque I said hello to him. Get me eh!

Did he say "Aren't you the bloke on Takeshi's Castle?"

Comment

Bernard Hill AKA King Theodin from LOTR used to go into the games shop i worked in and buy stuff for his sons. He wanted some of those racing wheel frames, so we directed him to another Indie about 15 miles away.
                          Later on in the day we had a call from the Indie saying they just had him in demanding ?500 worth of free racing frames because........"EA give me their games for free"

Comment

My mate owns a graphic design company and they designed the box covers for Burnout Revenge and Burnout Legends

Comment

Another Coral-related one and pretty ****ing tenuous...

The sister of a mate's girlfriend recently had a date with the brother of the guitar dude.

I also had a beer with Ray Parlour and some other Middlesbrough players in March.

My brother got a plectrum off the guitarist out the Presidents of the United States of America once too. And a mate gave Steve Malkmus a plastic snake once, which he put on his guitar.

I saw Rolf Harris at Manc airport about 6 years ago as well. His wife had hair like Stevie Wonder in the 70s, with all beads and **** in it.

Comment

My mate went for a meal the other week and Alan Ball was in the same restaurant.

My dad once got kissed on the cheek by Elton John.

Josh Homme once gave me a packet of fags when I went to see the Screaming Trees and he was their touring guitarist.

Comment

Working...
                                X