Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give your Avatars some Christmas Spirit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can be done to my Turtwig? Any ideas?!

Comment

Something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
        Something like this?

Legend! That's superb!

Thanks Spatial!

Comment

*cue Atlas voice-over*

I would love it if somebody would kindly decorate my fairly rubbish avatar!

Comment

Sorry...

Comment

'V' Doesn't like Christmas, so Frank Sidebottom has stepped in for the duration of the festive period!

Comment

*Sneaks into the thread...

Is it time?

Comment

Good question, I'm being pressured into putting up our tree today - far too early if you ask me! But if the trees going up then the avatar is coming out (and the xmas music playlist is going on the PSP)

Comment

Hoolaks always makes me laugh, every year hehe

Comment

There's nobody else fit enough to actually be putting presents under the tree of every home all over thy world

Comment

I have already made mine festive by changing to "The Holder". I may change again though...

Comment

Speaking of which, my yearly struggle to avoid hearing Slade's christmas ear torture for as long as possible has failed yet again - an early failure this year.

Leaving the UK ought to have been enough, however I kind of asked for it. I decided to catch up on the Doctor Who stuff I missed, and was watching the 2006 xmas special... naturally it was in there as the background music at a xmas party. @*#$!

Comment

I failed miserably at adding Santa hats to these two, but I'll try again some time this week.

Comment

Couldn't be arsed this year to Xmasfy my avatar so I went with another one.

Comment

I've just unleashed Hwang Jang Lee as my new avatar. If I ask him to leave this soon he'll open a can of whuppass on me.

I may do a crappy paint job and give him a fluffy beard.

Comment

Working...
                                X