Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy gets owned bad! LOL http://www.filecabi.net/video/karate-kick-owns.html

Comment

Hard Gay becomes cupid in this three part episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukUen...rch=hard%20gay
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdWgOtJkOl4
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1duOzmQRR8

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
        entire 'scientology' south park episode....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQKxV9Lh04
        Can i jus say, i found this episode, so damn funny that i had to show my brother it, so after watching it and laughing our heads off, i told him the RKelly parts are genius, but he didnt get them. So i proceeded to show him all 12 parts of the Rkelly drama eps. To which he now gets and also laughed his head off watching. So here is a salute to you Mr Crisp Rapper, for not only making us laugh, but also for wasting a night of mine watching pointless, but entertaining shows and losing me sleep. I had trouble getting to sleep cos alls i could think about was Rkelly and his damn closet! lol!

Comment

Guess all will of seen these, but they still make me laugh each time I see them

Afro Ninja 1

Afro Ninja 2 Language nsfw !

"Do you know what the thing is with you Chinese motherf........" Gotta love horrifically foul mouthed kids !
          Last edited by Simmy; 18-05-2006, 09:44.

Comment

LOL at the second vid! Ive always wanted to know where that came from and now i know. See the thing is The Game has sampled the begining of that on his album track the Documentary and now you have answered me question Simmy! Lol, that womans right she is Japanese. I dunno ehh, the youth today!

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
              Guess all will of seen these, but they still make me laugh each time I see them

Afro Ninja 1

Afro Ninja 2 Language nsfw !

"Do you know what the thing is with you Chinese motherf........" Gotta love horrifically foul mouthed kids !
              lmao!.. I've seen that doing the back flip before, and I still never tire of it.. fair play to him though, the show must go on and all that..

Comment

Post some more of my favs as those got a few laughs :

Best prank evar - Slow mo is genius !

Signing Torn

Caravan of Courage

Best Radio Controlled airplane ever !

All well known, but worth another look !

Comment

I don't think this has been posted. Apologies if it has, but anyone who hasn't seen this really needs to Stolen from Gari @ The Other Place, which had previously stolen it from rllmuk. If you've seen it already, watch it again

Japanese Library Bizarreness

Ten minutes long and worth every second
                  Last edited by DaiSuki; 18-05-2006, 20:24.

Comment

Reported to be a Man Utd target, Kerlon shows off his 'seal' deribbling technique. Love the way the defender tackles him in the first instance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlqql38XkY

Comment

Originally posted by DaiSuki
                      Oh man it really is. Thats just hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
                        Post some more of my favs as those got a few laughs :

Best prank evar - Slow mo is genius !

Signing Torn

Caravan of Courage

Best Radio Controlled airplane ever !

All well known, but worth another look !

That torn vid is awsome!

Comment

I don't think this has been posted. Apologies if it has, but anyone who hasn't seen this really needs to Stolen from Gari @ The Other Place, which had previously stolen it from rllmuk. If you've seen it already, watch it again

that is ****ing fantastic, my mouth actually hurts from laughing so hard... and the karaoke at the end?

Comment

what in the?? The slapping machine is sheer brilliance.

Comment

sory if it's a dupe but......

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

funniest. thing. ever.

at least the South Park episode makes a bit more sense now!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

*runs off to Amazon to buy the DVD*
                              Last edited by steve morris; 19-05-2006, 15:48.

Comment

The caravan of courage was classic!

I read in the paper they were giving away free DVDs of the Scientology episode for free distribution to get around Tom Cruise's legal injunction

Comment

Working...
                                X