X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^

Amazing... :0

Comment

Can't be legit unless that vid was taken right after he hit it.

A combination of the car beeping, the incredibly loud scraping noise and the messed up handling would be a dead giveaway

Comment

Comment

Boombox by The Lonely Island featuring Julian Casablancas, one of my favourite tracks from the album.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            Boombox by The Lonely Island featuring Julian Casablancas, one of my favourite tracks from the album.
            My favourite track also Didnt realise there was a video for it, nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohum View Post
              Saw this on another forum, shocking stuff and appears to be legit:

I'm amazed that hasn't popped up on any UK news sites! (or has it?)
              Self quoting myself here, but this has now appeared on the BBC's site.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Holy ****!

How could he not flipping see it?! Or even hear it?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Holy ****!

How could he not flipping see it?! Or even hear it?
                  Because it's a hoax.

Or maybe it's Sam Fisher looking for his daughter, interrogating a suspect along the M25.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                    Because it's a hoax.

Or maybe it's Sam Fisher looking for his daughter, interrogating a suspect along the M25.
                    Twas on BBC news today, apparently it happened around January
                    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Dude from 24 has gone nuts.

Comment

God bless the Internet for making everyone believe everything is a hoax.

And it's not Sam Fisher, nor part of the Jack Bauer Power Hour. It's clearly a real life version of Duel

Last edited by Spatial; 18-03-2010, 18:02.

Comment

I'm still sold on the Sam Fisher idea.

He's driving the truck at the national speed limit (to avoid any unwanted attention from the cops) whilst pushing his victim along the M25 shouting "WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!"

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Bloody idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                            That made my palms sweaty.

Comment

I think there is a crashmat of sorts at the bottom but still...no way!

Comment

Ha, that was mint. I'd drop like a stone if I tried that.

Comment

Working...
                                X