This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Beardyman is with us in spirit (i.e. holographic 3D like what the Gorillaz use, innit)

Imagine scratching someone's head!

Comment

Comment

Turkish Star Trek aka When The Rights Cost Too Much: Make It Yourself

Comment

The very first mcdonalds ad, introducing Ronald the child molesting clown, remember he likes to do everything boys & girls like to do. Errrr yeah, best not say that too loud Ronald. Something sinister but i can't quite put my finger on it.

Comment

Need more proof? (shudder) & that was the last time that kid was ever seen again.

Comment

That's the most frightening thing I've ever seen. It's basically a paedo howto guide. So kids can't talk to strangers but if they're dressed like a clown and have at least three hamburgers to hand out, they're fair game?

And that's the real advert, isn't it? It... I... No, just plain NO!

Comment

Found this remarkably captivating.

Comment

Comment

2008? Jesus that was awesome but also scary, they could become Massive Dynamic in the future!

Anyways lets press x to Jason instead, song has been in my head all day/night.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Saw this on another forum. Don't know whether to laugh or hide behind a cushion!

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCK7n...layer_embedded

Saw this on another forum. Don't know whether to laugh or hide behind a cushion!
                          That is proper wierdybobsfarm EXTREME! Imagine having no idea that was going to be turning up and being at the front of the audience...

Comment

It's like Saturday night in a crap bar meets The Ring!

Comment

That was spectacular. Really really wish the video was better quality

Comment

You could not make this up.

Comment

Working...
                                X