Last edited by Neil; 09-11-2010, 16:21.

Comment

You want:

[ youtube]yRA9bJomWB0[/ youtube]

(Remove the spaces)

Comment

The noparse tag is your friend. BEHOLD THE MIGHT AND POWER:

[youtube]yRA9bJomWB0[/youtube]

Whenever I wanna find out how someone on a forum does something cool, I just quote their post and it shows me the tags and stuff. It's how I learned about things like and

Japanese telly sucks.
        Last edited by randombs; 09-11-2010, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
          It's how I learned about things like and
          lol, or just press "go advanced" instead of using the quick reply.... and from there you can press "more" to see even more smilies.

Comment

The US Defence Department has said it is trying to determine if a missile was launched off the coast of California, after a CBS News helicopter captured what looked like the vapour trail of a missile rising over the Pacific Ocean.

Mystery missile launched off the coast of Cali in the states. That has a massive trail!

Comment

*something* went past my house earlier, very low and very loud. Even after it had gone past and was out of view, everything was still rumbling away. Perhaps it was that.

Comment

Given that everything's about CoD Black Ops at the moment, perhaps it was some sort of marketing stunt for that.

Like an F-15 flying low while the pilot hangs his bare bum out the window with "C _ D" tattooed on his buttocks.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  *something* went past my house earlier, very low and very loud. Even after it had gone past and was out of view, everything was still rumbling away. Perhaps it was that.
                  We have just had 2 low flying aircraft fly over (Oxfordshire). Ze Germans?

Comment

Wasn't sure whether to post these in the film section as they're shorts for an upcoming film.

Anyway, here are the Teaser and Trailer for the full film.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post

Nice!

Comment

"50 cent comes out of the closet!" shocker

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                            Wasn't sure whether to post these in the film section as they're shorts for an upcoming film.
                            That looks absolutely amazing!! I think my lil nephew should see this to make sure he's a good boy for Father Xmas .

......So when is Rare Exports Inc gonna be catching Easter Bunnies & Leprechauns?

Comment

Lets see if I got this right

I did

Comment

Probably posted before still gets my tears rolling. NSFW

Last edited by charlesr; 15-11-2010, 18:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X