• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPvvVfcoAw

i'll never be able to walk into a Londis again without cracking up
    That was aces.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira View Post
      need more GamesMaster vids on youtube.How did he get away with most of that?
      LOL - Maybe the majority of the viewers at the time were too young to understand the puns.

Comment

in an interview with Edge (or gamesTM? pretty sure it was edge) he said they'd spend time fiddling these things purposely such that they'd get around the censors so it'd be on at 6pm and not past the watershed

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
          This isn't really a video but a mp3, but its completly worth it. Some guy gets Danny from Galaxy Yorkshire to dump his girlfriend. What he said and his timing was just perfect.

lols (< click)
          The worst part is not being able to know what happened next. I wanted to see the moment her world fell apart

Comment

Awe (wait for it) some
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omz98...related&search=

Originally Posted by El Leone
            This isn't really a video but a mp3, but its completly worth it. Some guy gets Danny from Galaxy Yorkshire to dump his girlfriend. What he said and his timing was just perfect.

lols (< click)
            I have never heard anything like that before god I wish they had a number with my track record I could use him !
            Last edited by dvdmike; 09-02-2007, 11:48.

Comment

From the same show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvsG67DYVLk

'A christmas tree has been put up in Taunton'

Comment

LOL wow, that is really cruel, but nothing like as cruel as what she did.

"The whole of Yorkshire knows that yer a dirty little tart!"

Comment

Scott Mills played that clip on radio1 a few weeks back.

Comment

More Dominic Goodness - Sam Fox

Comment

O - M - G. This must be the coolest in-game explosion I've ever seen:

One made by me and Yobeo.NOTICE: ALL CRACKDOWN VIDEOS MADE USING CRACKDOWN DEMO NOT RETAIL VERSION AS ALL WERE MADE BEFORE THE GAME WAS RELEASED. THEREFORE U...

Based on that, I think I may have to buy Crackdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                        Absolute genius.

And it led me (via a search for Zoe Ball - honest!!) to this "oddity":

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Reminds me of that hilarious episode of league of gentlemen.

Comment

Scratchzilla

Comment

Derrick Comedy, almost all of their videos are funny so take your pick

I recommend:
                            B-boy stance
                            Girls are not to be trusted
                            Self Defence
                            KP (so so wrong)
                            National Spelling Bee
                            Keyboard Kid
                            Progression of a mad hatter ("oh so I see the floor is here" )

They are the the most subscribed comedy on you-tube, so they must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
                              LOL - Maybe the majority of the viewers at the time were too young to understand the puns.
                              Yeah some of the stuff he used to come out with was incredible. I remember when they had a mountain bike coin-op called Downhill Challenge or something, which Dominik stated was the sequel to Uphill Gardener!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...=derrickcomedy
                                Derrick Comedy, almost all of their videos are funny so take your pick

I recommend:
                                B-boy stance
                                Girls are not to be trusted
                                Self Defence
                                KP (so so wrong)
                                National Spelling Bee
                                Keyboard Kid
                                Progression of a mad hatter ("oh so I see the floor is here" )

They are the the most subscribed comedy on you-tube, so they must be doing something right.
                                ****ing hell they're brilliant, that black guy is hilarious! The Jerry one has just had me in stitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X