Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
    nige, you have such a way with the ladies... can i be your pupil?
    Unfortunately you are a lost cause, you need to embrace the darkside (Coventry) not shun it.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
      Stick it in her ****box, then make her suck it for putting you through such an emotional time. At the very least it'll probably put you off wanting to kiss her! Result!!
      just spilled my cup of tea reading that,cheers nige. Off to make another

Comment

bignige + ****box gag = post of the year.

Comment

Unfortunately you are a lost cause, you need to embrace the darkside (Coventry) not shun it.
          but every time i visit you take your phone off the hook and leave town for a week

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
            bignige + ****box gag = post of the year.
            bignige + spilled tea + no more tea bags left = annoyed me, come on nige me and you outside now

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
              Dont do it. You can never go back. Never.
              Me and the current Missus seperated for just over a month at the beginning of Oct 05 all her decision. Got back together in November and have been together since then. Has been fantastic since we got back together, better than ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Roost
                Me and the current Missus seperated for just over a month at the beginning of Oct 05 all her decision. Got back together in November and have been together since then. Has been fantastic since we got back together, better than ever!
                Me and my wife went out for a couple of years as teenagers and split up just as we went to uni, we got back together 5 years later and have been married for 6 years now.

Comment

Well i suppose he will only really know what shes after once he sees her, i mean i had very similer messages from an ex a few months ago, stupidly saw and slept with her then havnt really heard anything since kinda new she only wanted sex though so dunno why it annoyed me women cant live with them, cant kill them

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day
                    she only wanted sex
                    at least you know you're not **** in the sack... some consolation i'd imagine.

Comment

but every time i visit you take your phone off the hook and leave town for a week
                      We'll meet up sometime. I'm just a busy person & it's hard to pin me down!

Comment

well i suppose theres always that im not complaining though a tall blonde invites you over as she feels 'lonely tonight' what was i going to say, na im alright cheers love just but you phone on vibrate and ill ring you a few times i think not

Comment

We'll meet up sometime. I'm just a busy person & it's hard so pin me down!
                          thats how i read it i always thought you two would make a luvly couple

Comment

No, he is **** in the sack, his ex had hand cramp & couldn't strum the bud!

Comment

No, he is **** in the sack, his ex had hand cramp & couldn't strum the bud!
                              Always the gentleman nige, you seem to be talking from experience thought nige . A girl called you over as she had hand cramp has she

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day
                                Always the gentleman nige, you seem to be talking from experience though nige
                                Nah, I just talk ****e! Its a gift I have!

Comment

Working...
                                X