Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumi
    HEY!

Anyone remember Treble's 'Alison' thread?

That was a saga that just wouldn't quit.

Heh, I remember that epic. It even had Sidez showing some humanity.

Wonder if it was on this forum or the old one?

Comment

It's interesting reading all your comments about males taking a more submissive role in a relationship. I guess this has happened to me. My circle of friends has definitly reduced due to my relationship i think. I spent so much time with her that I didn't see that many people and they've all grown up and got long term girlfriends/wives themselves or they have moved to a different city. I really have almost refused to grow up, i still act the same as i did when i was 16. I guess this has been a big contributing factor to the break in my relationship. I'm 26 at uni and don't really have many responsibilities. I didn't really act very responsibly toward why gf. Purely a case of taking someone for granted.
      It ****ing sux so much I'm full of regrets and can't stop mulling over them. If i had done a few things differently then i wouldn't be in this mess and i would still be happy with her. Sorry to scrape the violin but I'm so scared of being on my own. I really don't want to be with anyone else. I just want her back but it prob ain't gonna happen. It's really eating me up. I'm ****ing **** with women. None of them come on to me or anything and i really don't feel that confident about myself. I've now spent about 26 days doing almost nothing. just crying like a girl and staying in bed. I just can't pull myself out of this ****.

Comment

Kevvy,you need to take some positive steps and also train your brain to think diffrently, dont even bother thinking 'i'll never find anyone' etc its pointless,oneday you'll bump into someone when your not looking for them. Try and re-establish contact with friends you've lost touch with,most will understand how it happend,maybe try and reform your band or start another?

Comment

Yes, get another band going KM. Put your energies into a new start, preferably people you don't know in the band allowing to make new friends in the process.

Comment

Thanks for your words of advice guys. You do all say the right things. I should try and see this as a new start in life where I have the opertunity to do things differently and try to make my life better. But right now I just feel like i've grieving over my old life with the girl i loved and a band i thought was kick ass. Life goes on I guess. I gotta try and think more positively like that. but most of the time i don't.

Comment

don't waste your life beating yourself up over what could have been. I've felt exactly the same as you in the past and thought all of the same things and it's ultimately a waste of your time and it solves nothing. **** it, move on. sounds harsh dude but its the only way. Staying in bed is a bad idea too. i did that for a bit. what i did was enrole on some night classes in japanese. it was mint - get out there and do exciting stuff. go on holiday. smash something up, get drunk, ride a bike. forget the stupid tart, she's probably a total fag anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead
                get drunk, ride a bike.
                I wouldn't recommend you do these at the same time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                  I wouldn't recommend you do these at the same time though.
                  true. maybe you should try freestyle climbing k2 on acid instead.

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
                    Whats your secret LOL
                    I'm just not dumpable material! God knows why, I couldn't live with me for more than 5 mins!

Comment

bignige, the number one stunna wuh wuh wuhwuh wuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                        bignige, the number one stunna wuh wuh wuhwuh wuh.
                        It's a curse, really it is!

Comment

A curse Im sure loads of us would love to be under! 8)

Comment

tell me about it. I unfortunately suffer from the 'curse of the pussy'. Women can't seem to stay away from me. I'm not even lying. I sometimes wish I could share the wealth but i guess it just doesn't work that way.

The trouble is that nobody seems to understand the pain we have to go through. It's all very well to say "ohhh, I wish i could have a few steady girlfriends like boxhead" And winge on about how great it would be to have loads if girls constantly begging me to put my man maggot in their willing and open birth doors. The fact is that its a hard life. having to preen yourself every morning... having to make sure everything you say is funny and cool... Yes, it's no picnic... SOmetimes a man just wants to wear last seasons clothes and walk down the street without being attacked by herds of women.
                            Last edited by boxhead; 17-08-2006, 15:33.

Comment

Treat them mean, keep them keen................

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead
                                tell me about it. I unfortunately suffer from the 'curse of the pussy'. Women can't seem to stay away from me. I'm not even lying. I sometimes wish I could share the wealth but i guess it just doesn't work that way.

The trouble is that nobody seems to understand the pain we have to go through. It's all very well to say "ohhh, I wish i could have a few steady girlfriends like boxhead" And winge on about how great it would be to have loads if girls constantly begging me to put my man maggot in their willing and open birth doors. The fact is that its a hard life. having to preen yourself every morning... having to make sure everything you say is funny and cool... Yes, it's no picnic... SOmetimes a man just wants to wear last seasons clothes and walk down the street without being attacked by herds of women.
                                Preen yourself? You're trying too hard mate! I've been wearing the same pair of jeans for 2 months without washing them! The dishevelled look rules!!

Comment

Working...
                                X