Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part two of the hangover cure day. Fried feta in chilli and spring onions with coriander in a
    ciabatta bun. 10 mins work and

Comment

This was mine -

Comment

Tea.

Roast chicken, leek peas and bacons, mini garlic Rosemary roast potatoes, asparagus and Yorkshire pud
        Last edited by ETC; 17-05-2015, 17:25.

Comment

Oh man, these sausages out of Asda are tremendous!

And now the house smells freaking awesome!

Comment

Looking good Colin which type are they?

made me a skinny pizza this evening

tortilla wrap grilled with salami, chorizo, Turkey meatball, mozzarella, rocket, chilli flakes, tomato, basil and evoo. Was very good and took about 5 minutes start to scoff

Comment

Couldn't be bothered to click the link in my post mate, eh?

Comment

Link doesn't work for me at least. It just opens Asda's main page. I could figure it out from the URL - extra special Italian inspired pork sausages.

Comment

The sun had better shine tomorrow or I am not going to be a happy boy!

The "go on, I dare you" marinade for chicken skewers. This will turn lethal by morning!

God I love bbq season!

Comment

Even if it rains screw the weather, that's what giant patio umbrellas are for

Comment

You've got that right bud.

Need to get that new decking partied in.......

Comment

Have no garden here so i can't BBQ so i'll be living vicariously through your BBQ pics with extreme envy. Hoping there's at least a few pics, please tell me there'll be pics. You can't just show the before and no after

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Hope it stays dry, so you can enjoy the most out of your new decking.

Comment

I am very very hungover this morning so need something

did hangover eggs and ham with picked habanero and chipotles, spice will either sort it or finish me off

Comment

I'm all prepped for todays bbq, sun is shining, GAME ON!

Comment

Working...
                                X