Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasagne tonight after a few pints and Rum&Cokes

Comment

i'm meeting my g/f afterwork and she's treating me to dinner \o/

i'm feeling steak lol

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
        Lasagne tonight after a few pints and Rum&Cokes
        Rum and Coke sounds good, I may go for some of that myself.

Comment

chicken pie, carrots and mash
          get in there!!

Comment

Curry tonight. Just got to choose the variety.

Comment

Alcohol for me for dinner tonight

Might phone some pizza or chicken chow mein later we'll see !!

Comment

Went for the lazy Friday night option of pizza and beer. Would still love a rum and coke though.

Comment

Homemade Ham and Cheese (low fat of course) Omlette for me, nice it was too

Comment

Aye that sounds canny !

Not overly fussed you see as we went out for lunch in work today !

toasted ciabatta with chicken, BBQ sauce and cheddar with a side of cajun fries - Not complaining

Comment

The wife be making a curry! Luckily I have some Cruncy Nut Cornflakes in the cupboard just incase !

Comment

Toasted a Sarnie on me new George Foreman grill for me T. Philadelphia and Colemans mustard on 2 stupidly thick pieces of bread, was fantastic but why the funk is the inside of my nose burning like hell?

Comment

I had Staffordshire oatcakes lightly fried in butter with scrambled egg. Lush!

Comment

i don't know what to have don't have a load in, going shopping tomorrow

Comment

The annual yearly sausage guzzling competition at work is on tonite.

Everyone in attendance must eat 10 or more than puke them up.

Comment

Off out tonight so will need a lightish tea. Our lass has suggested polenta, garlic musrooms and salad. Sounds a winner to me, 'course it's me who has to make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X