Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curry again for me tonight. Home made this time. Very hot with lots of chillies. Splendid.

Comment

Had croque monsieurs. Lovely!

Comment

Not quite for tea, but my lunch yesterday:

Comment

Superfamifreak: You ****ing arsehole. I'd kill for one of them there plates now!

I had a very nice Italian sub from a fantastic chain called Jimmy John's. I've talked in a food thread here before about how the US has so many good 'sub' sandwich chains, but JJ's is one of the very best. They keep it simple with good ingredients, and bake their own bread in store instead of having it delivered. Really (really!) nice.

Comment

I'll probably have New Covent Garden tomato soup with some heated pita bread for tea tonight. How dull is that?

Comment

probably a bowl of cereal, then arguments and eating my murdered girifriend to hide the evidence \\o

Comment

Make her cook you a proper meal.

Comment

you're joking right? we ****ing hate each other

Comment

Over the weekend I made Seasoned Scallops (salt, pepper and curry) on a bed of pureed Cauliflower, dressing of capers and raisins with vinagrette. Magic.

Did a pud of rhubarb (jesus that stuff is expensive!) tart. Short crust pastry base, pattiserie cream base (like thick set custard) topped with the roasted rhubard with rhubard syrup glaze.

Both are from the Gordon Ramsay book Lunch. Greta book, easy recipes that actually turn out how they should (Jamie Oliver recipes as a comparison are rubbish and lack flavour)

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                      you're joking right? we ****ing hate each other
                      All the more reason to have her cook.

Comment

Sausages tonight, served on a bed of.....mash.

With some onion gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                          Sausages tonight, served on a bed of.....mash.

With some onion gravy.
                          Cracking. Do a couple of yorkshire puds too, sprinkle a bit of sage and thyme into the batter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                            Cracking. Do a couple of yorkshire puds too, sprinkle a bit of sage and thyme into the batter.
                            Yorkshire puds are the nations fav regional food. Yum.

Comment

I'm at a work do so it'll be plenty of free booze to wash down those comedy bite-size burgers and other nibbles.

Comment

Chilli tonight... Lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X