Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psi View Post
    Superfamifreak: You ****ing arsehole. I'd kill for one of them there plates now!
    I can ship you over a couple of Pukka Pies if you like?

Comment

Ive been doing the 4 best takeaways next to me this week before moving, bit of sentimentality lol, tonight was large donner from Istanbul Grill, it was donnertron.

Comment

dominos... i'm gonna do 20 miles on the turbo trainer to earn it though so it's all good.

Comment

I am in one of those moods where I can't decide what I want for tea. Quite fancy pasta but I am knackered so I could always just end up with take away.

Comment

I just had Chicken tikka rogan josh, one of them stuffed naans with meat in and a beer.
            Twas lovely.

Comment

Chippy tea tonight Andy inspired me with his pics I cant wait

Comment

5am I was at work this morning, finished at 6pm...just put nipper to bed.

My wife has cooked me, home made chilli. **** YEAH! Few more minutes and it'll be mine...my wife is superb.

Comment

I ended up dragging myself of the sofa and made myself some pasta. Quite tasty, it was a spicy tuna affair. Best thing was a finally discovered a way to drink my nasty spanish gin. Gin and ginger! It is strong enough to mask the taste of the vile gin, but still has a tiny amount of class about it. Gets you pissed as well.

Comment

i ****ing owned a large pizza and some chicken goujon things... decimation and a fat belly followed.

Comment

Sometimes stuffing your face is a quality thing, theres nowt like being a fat bastard.
                      I am getting a bit sick of gin and ginger now, getting too pissed and its all getting a bit sweet and sickly. Still, you live and learn.

Comment

i wish i were a fat bastard, i'd have something to work with in regards to muscleature... :/

Comment

I meant more in the way of been greedy, I wouldn't want to be lardy.
                          Greed is good.

Comment

Comment

One micro-chicken 'burger' - the tight ****ers, but at least I won an award - Yay Bratz Mag. Time for bed..................

Comment

Tonight I mostly been having Donner meat & chips with plenty of mayo, washed down with 13 pints. One must love £1 a pint night!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X