Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken and mushroom in a white wine sauce for me. Trouble is I'm playing golf at half five, so I'm going to leave all the ingredients out, in the sneaky hope that upon my return they will have found their way to the pot, Sorcerers Apprentice style.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
      Fish & Chips. Missus at work. Got a long night of Blue Dragon grindage. Can't be arsed to cook.
      stuff it I'm gaming it tonight as my Mrs is out as well - Chilli Masala it is - possibly with chips
      Last edited by Yoshimax; 01-08-2007, 15:14. Reason: wrote one of them asterisk words.

Comment

Poker is at mine tonight and tournament rules stipulate I have to cook. Curry it is then.

Comment

You sound like my brother, when he has poker night round at his house he makes a vat of chili.

Comment

Roasted new potatoes, chicken breasts and chorizo sausage...

Oh god I could just eat Chorizo all day!

Comment

After consulting this thread chippy for me

Comment

I'll be knocking up a Prawn Stir Fry with Udon noodles. It sucks when stuff like Sesame Oil, Fish and Oyster Sauce run out cause they damage my wallet to get more of lol, at least you only have to use a little bit of them i suppose.

Comment

Pukka pie and chips...GET!

Comment

After realising I had finished paying off my loan I nipped out and bought a bottle of Champagne to have with my tea. Which means as an extra bonus I have been able to polish off the bottle of white that I was planning to drink with my tea originally.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                      After realising I had finished paying off my loan I nipped out and bought a bottle of Champagne to have with my tea. Which means as an extra bonus I have been able to polish off the bottle of white that I was planning to drink with my tea originally.
                      I seem to remember a recent post about you "finishing what's in the house" and then having a hiatus.

Comment

Forget that done the champers, bottle of wine and the rest of the sherry. Off Licence here I come!

Comment

Vegemite sandwich, grabbed it before going to the gym at about half five, got back and didn't feel like eating :/ guess that's tea...

Comment

Forget that done the champers, bottle of wine and the rest of the sherry. Off Licence here I come!
                            Sir, I salute thee.

Comment

And I'm back with another bottle of white. Drinking rules.

Comment

You sound like my brother, when he has poker night round at his house he makes a vat of chili.
                                thats what I usually make but I thought I'd mix it up tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X