Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he was talking about the meatballs?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
      I think he was talking about the meatballs?
      Ah no they are baked and Turkey not beef healthy innit
      Last edited by ETC; 04-09-2013, 20:04.

Comment

Zoodles with roasted butternut squash, chorizo baby plum tomatoes and shaved parmesan

Lush

****and a poached egg ****
        Last edited by ETC; 23-09-2013, 17:49.

Comment

Omg I want to eat that right now.

In other news as I was typing 'I want to' my phone suggested the next word I might want might be "punch" lol

Comment

Chips.... Well my way on a stack of fried chorizo with beans and a egg fried in the chorizo oil and tons of black pepper. Nom nom

Comment

Very tasty looking stuff, ETC. You balance your meals nicely between 'healthy' and traditional British 'greasy'. I've been eating noodles with frozen fish and veggies almost every day now... On a tight student budget here. It's actually very tasty.

Comment

If only you didn't cook your meals in appetiser size.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                  If only you didn't cook your meals in appetiser size.
                  Quality mate not quantity unless its scotch then both

and thanks danholo for your comments its usually a quiet place is the food thread probably because im one of the few patient (or weird) enough to not tuck straight in

Comment

Hungover so a tasty brunch is in order

Comment

God that looks sooo good. Tonight is Okonomiyaki here after i get in from work, after a recent trip to London & the Japan center im now stocked up with ingredients again to cook. Been ages since i made okonomiyaki

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        God that looks sooo good. Tonight is Okonomiyaki here after i get in from work, after a recent trip to London & the Japan center im now stocked up with ingredients again to cook. Been ages since i made okonomiyaki
                        It was good I'm gorging on the bacons, I miss curry ichibanya soo much damn that's good curry you going to post some pics

Comment

Yup will do pics

Comment

Ran out of cabbage so i had to improvise & make something up without cabbage but it worked out great. It's a weird okonomiyaki/yakisoba/omusoba combination. Basically make yakisoba then you add beaten egg & let the egg set through everything.

I present to you Okonomiyakisoba LOL

Comment

That looks tasty I would eat that

Comment

So, what are people planing for Christmas feasting?
                                No turkey for me, can't be arsed with the hassle and ultimate disappointment. I am doing all the cooking and am having various family members visiting.

Christmas Day

Porchetta, rosemary roast potatoes, cavalo nero, sprouts and vichy carrots.

Boxing Day

Beef wellington, dauphinoise potatoes, saut?ed spinach, vichy carrots and Madeira gravy.

Also picking up some ham hocks to try jerk ham hocks. Will be desperate for some spicy food after a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                                X