• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww man! Still wicked, though!

Comment

you don't like it??

Comment

No I love it, I thought you cut the shape out of the wallpaper and drew it on the white wall while your grandma was out or something

Comment

Comment

Amaze!

Comment

Goddamnit, his hair is awesome!

Where do you come up with these ideas? I keep wishing all your pixel stuff was actual games(especially the giant rabbit one. Looks like something Sensible Software would make)

Comment

That is gorgeous Love the detail of the pillars and the glowy light effects.
                Stop showing off now

Comment

Thanks guys! Ideas, Billy? Sometimes they're just random thoughts guided by obvious stuff around me (like the Easter bunny one) but often I just start and see where it takes me. This one started as just a sort of planet backdrop - those hill shapes in the background were done first. I didn't know what it was going to be but it felt similar to that yellow cow planet one I did a while back. Then I just went from there and it just sort of happened.

But an iPad drawing app called Procreate just got a hefty update with IAP brushes and it went instantly from being a pretty interesting app to one with amazing potential. So I used that instead of Brushes for the touch-up and effects because it has flare brushes and stuff like that. It's a total cheat but that nebula thing in the top left of the sky is just from one of those brushes. It's well worth a look for anyone making iPad art.

Yeah I'd love to contribute to a game some day. I am looking at some of these and wondering what I could use to animate them for a little animated doodle. Like what programme I'd put something together in that would work with pixels? Any ideas?

Comment

Dogg Thang, please can you do a Pixelart image of Mechanikong from King Kong Escapes?

Maybe him being repaired in a secret underground base like this:

Or maybe just tearing up the town?

You don't have to, I'm just asking nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Oh man, tha's brilliant, do you fancy doing a Star Wars IV one for commission!

Comment

Trust you to step in and offer him real money! Like he'll do mine now, you douchebag!

Comment

HAHA!!

Comment

Money? Who mentioned money?

Comment

I should try some serious pixel art, I can just never be f**ked. It'll never win me any blow-jobs.

Comment

How big could these things be printed out while still retaining the right look do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X