No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying something a bit different. A bit old fashioned. Not sure...

Comment

More different please!

Brushes again?

Comment

Not this time. This was done in Procreate. Brushes hasn't been updated for the new iPad display unfortunately. Hope that changes soon but no sign of it. Procreate is great though. The UI is really easy and gives you constant access to the size and opacity of your brush. It has IAP extra brushes too, some of which are very useful.

Comment

For the post-Prometheus blues...

Comment

The upcoming release of MechWarrior Online fueled back some BattleTech love into me. WIP animation of a Mad Dog.

Comment

Nice. Love how you cut the opening with the cockpit then light before it gets going. Is it a little slow or is that deliberate to give it a sense of scale?

Comment

It is indeed a little slow. At first one step was 4 seconds long then I cut to 3...rendering was at 25fps, final movie is at 30fps, but still slow. Adjustments will be made to the IK skeleton (stupid, stupid error in the ankles I got only when rendering) and animations will be faster...mabe when I have the MechWarrior model ready (with my pace around 2015).

Comment

I think I'm going to buy procreate.. I fell out of love with drawing when I got into my early teens, and was never much kop, but I had a knack of duplicating stuff. Might have a dabble and try not to draw speed knobs all the time like I do in drawsomething.

Comment

Procreate is excellent. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Cool.. Think I need to bone up on using layers etc.excellent pictures btw dogg

Comment

Very good, Dogg.

Comment

Thanks guys! You're very kind.

Comment

Zombies...

And...

And...

Comment

You stuff is always cool.

What program are you using again?
                              Last edited by EvilBoris; 15-07-2012, 14:53.

Comment

Thanks Boris. These are a mix. The pixel art is done in an app called Tiny Pixels - it's very basic with no layers, no transparency or anything like that. Then I give them a bit of texture In Procreate.

Comment

Working...
                                X