• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I listened to too much electro
    Not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I listened to too much electro and then this happened...

I am curious. What do you do for a living? sorry if this has been answered before but the above made me stop for at least 5 minutes and smile. I imagined being there and I thought I would love to play a game or watch a short cartoon that has art with that level of soul. Do you send your pictures anywhere to garner a response from potential employers?

Comment

Well I couldn't ask for a better reaction to a pic than that! I mostly work on kids TV. Would really love to make a game some day though. Haven't yet had the opportunity. Maybe some day. Being honest, I never know where to post my stuff to have it seen by the right people. I just sort of blunder along on the Internet!

FSW, you're probably right. I should listen to some more...

Comment

I want to be the first in on the DT backlash. Coming in here with his bloody talent all the time. Show off.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
            Do you send your pictures anywhere to garner a response from potential employers?
            Yeah Dog Thang, get a job you loser!

Nice work, I think I need to do something sci-fi-y

Comment

Sorry Iboko...

Go for it, Boris. Post more stuff!

Comment

Did this today, I'm really pleased with the little Astronaut

Last edited by EvilBoris; 21-04-2013, 00:32.

Comment

Nice! Your Earth is lovely. And yes, the astronaut is great - almost Superbrothers-esque.

Comment

Yeah, it was kinda inspired by them, I used to draw some little characters which were very boxy with spindly legs and I love the way they walk in Swords n sworcery.

Comment

Spent all night animating my avatar

Still think it needs an extra frame in there
                      Last edited by EvilBoris; 21-04-2013, 22:55.

Comment

I really like that EvilBoris, it looks vaguely like "Duncan James' Moon x Capybara Games" ...a game I'd buy in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
                          I really like that EvilBoris, it looks vaguely like "Duncan James' Moon x Capybara Games" ...a game I'd buy in a heartbeat.
                          I would too, a Capybara game by the lead singer of Blue! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            I would too, a Capybara game by the lead singer of Blue! Awesome!

Comment

</FACEPALM> and brave move admitting you know the lead singer of Blue.
                              Last edited by Pikate; 22-04-2013, 05:40.

Comment

In all honesty I had to google the name, I assumed you meant the film but I didn't know the directors name, so I googled him and up came Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X