No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drew my hand, in about 10 minutes on a bit of paper my 3 year old was trying to screw up. Thoughts?

Last edited by k0pp0; 13-10-2014, 15:02.

Comment

That's a strong wrist!

Comment

Anatomically correct - ish. I would have liked to finish off but didn't get chance.

Comment

It's 60fps! (and use HD quality, Youtube butchered the video at lower resolutions).

And kinda boring :P

Comment

Looks nice!

Comment

I did an Interstellar...

Comment

I love these interpretations of classic Nintendo games as pulp novels by artist ?stor Alexander:

Comment

Did some new pieces. They can be purchased here if anyone wants them on shirts, prints, mugs etc. The tongue image will be going up for sale next week. My Red Bubble store has been slowly picking up. Nothing major but sold a few shirts. My most popular shirt is the Izawaru design.

I don't make any money at all from these shirts. Many of them are copyright infringing and I made them not to rip people off but to be able to own shirts with art on I like. Weirdly, Grasshopper aren't out there making t shirts based on old GameCube games that weren't a financial success. This means I don't even make money off my own art as I can't set the price for individual items.

Comment

These are excellent. Well done. Lovely pixel work.

Comment

i like the 2nd one Chop. You can see you getting better and better with each thing you do

Comment

Cool pixel work there! Like that second one.

Comment

Cheers guys! Much appreciated.

Comment

I think one of the reasons that the 2nd one looks good is that you haven't really used any single colour outlines.
                            My feeling is that if you are going to do an outline like the first one, then it needs to be less contrasty.

Comment

That's a good point Boris. Wanted a more hard edged look for the first one but the outline is too bold and strong. I'll soften it up.

Comment

Happy New Year all!

Edit: Slightly updated it.
                                Last edited by Dogg Thang; 01-01-2015, 15:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X