The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I meant to post this sooner. It's my Kaiju In Kimono series 1 (because I didn't include all the favourites):

Thanks to [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] for the translation!
    I usually remove images from quotes but this is adorable and needs to be seen multiple times

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

I'm going to abuse my mod powers for the first time and say you can post in here as much as you want and you won't get told off for spamming. Get all the lost stuff back on, please.

Plenty of other gifted people on here who need to post more too.

Comment

Thanks QC! I'll curate a few and add some back.

Comment

Another Kaiju In Kimono pic:

And a few others - most of these never got posted but the last got lost in the purge:

Comment

Ally Sheedy as Alyson Reynolds?

Bottom one is still the absolute winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                Ally Sheedy as Alyson Reynolds?
                Yes! And thank you!

Comment

Mega cool. Like the reference to Blackpink

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Oh piss off with your talent and ability!!

Just stunningly brilliant!!

If there was a way to have that as an animated poster that would be ace.

Comment

I have actually wondered that because some of my stuff is in gif format. The best I can think of is lenticular and it’s possible but the unit cost of printing is crazy expensive unless you’re making hundreds of thousands of them.

Thanks for the kind words, guys! [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] good spot! BTS in Korean is above them by the smoke.

Comment

Your animated GIFs are like windows into entire worlds.

Not only is there so much going on in the images themselves, but the edges imply there's something more going on that I can't see. Sometimes they're obvious, chopping off shopfronts, other times they just hint at what could be. They say "I bet you wish you could pan across, don't you?". My brain replies "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" and goes off on a 16-bit journey, painting pixels.

Comment

Here is some pixel art I've done for a game I'm working on. It's border art for the game area, QL hi res mode is four colours only, black, red, green and white, so you end up with some very distinctive graphics.

Comment

I think I wanna play that game. Have been looking at a QL for sale on Amibay recently...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              I think I wanna play that game. Have been looking at a QL for sale on Amibay recently...
                              Don’t get too carried away! It’s 1980s cyberpunk text adventure Does the QL for sale have any storage options? You really need floppy, or se card or ide dom module.

Comment

Looks great! Getting both clarity and a sense of style at that res is no easy task and you’ve nailed both. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X