• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that stained glass? Looks lovely.

Comment

Where’s my Gamera art?

Comment

Where’s my Godzooki in a Kimono you promised me?

Comment

And not to mention Gabara, I've already had to make my own!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            Work in progress. Have to wait a whole week to work more on it at my class.

Is it a Pier?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Where’s my Godzooki in a Kimono you promised me?
              Not quite Godzooki but I did do Minilla: https://twitter.com/jasontammemagi/s...124688386?s=21

Comment

What the..?

So, no Gamera?

Enough is enough. Quarterly Chump, ban his arse until he delivers the goods, WAD you?

Comment

Lol, cheers. What if godzooki and scrappy doo had their own show?

Comment

Agreed, the Manda is also lacking a large speech bubble going "HHHsssssstttt!! HHssstt!"

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      Agreed, the Manda is also lacking a large speech bubble going "HHHsssssstttt!! HHssstt!"
                      Sorry, yes, that’s clearly a huge error in judgement on my part. I can only apologise wholeheartedly.

Comment

*Makes mark on card with a sharpie*

Comment

Pebbles hasn’t yet graduated from drawing purple-veined willies on cubicle doors.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                            Is it a Pier?
                            The ruins of West Pier in Brighton.I have been meaning to do a sketch/ painting of it for a while now, as I started a stained glass window class, I thought it would be a good subject for my first project.

Its a simplified abstract design based on some photos I took recently.
                            Cutting glass is a bit fiddly but getting the exact shape/ size takes so much time and if its not right, warps everything out of alignment.

Comment

I thought it was

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                                I saw a lovely painting at the nursing home (or Dying Home as I call it) when I went to visit my grandfather today. It was a painting of a child in a field with some geese, it looked French, and I made a mental note of the name of the piece and the artist but now I've forgotten thus rendering this post entirely useless. My apologies.
                                Turns out it was by an Italian artist raised in France. Piece is called Dreaming:

Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X