No announcement yet.

Toys for boys - or "Show us your Collectables"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is what I am looking forwards to, I am going to sit him in the hall to disturb guests as they enter. I have a bizarre obsession with anything Jabba related, is that wrong?

Comment

Despite the insane price I'm really hovering over buying this

Plus you can actually wear it which, lets be honest, if you're going to have a lifesized replica you're going to want to try it wear it around the house / down the shops at least a couple of times. But not in a thunderstorm.

As much as I'd like it, between that and the Appleseed Ex Machina Figures

my bank account would probably just melt in to a puddle.

Comment

I-Sobot

I had my I-Sobot arrive at the weekend, a pretty neat robot from Tomy-Takara. I've got the Japanese version 'cos I think it looks nicer.

Here he is bringing me 100 Yen so I can play Ibara.

And being a Guitar Hero

Last edited by NeoStuey; 04-02-2008, 23:13.

Comment

Heres some of my collectables:

Comment

So what does that i-sobot thing do? Is it as good as Big Track?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
              But not in a thunderstorm.
              heheh.

Only tat I've still got is a bunch of worthless Starwars stuff. Like special edition baked beans and shower gel. Lost the Jedi tshirt I got when I watched it at the cinema.

Comment

I don't know what it does but where can I buy one!!11

Comment

American I-Sobot drunk, music contains swearing.

Kung Fu Paradoy.

Firing a home made bow

Controls are either direct input from Infra red remote, using sticks and key commands. Program mode where you can chain commands up to 80 in one memory bank, up to 3 memory banks to give a total chain of 240 commands. Special action mode for playback of some of the preprogrammed moves, such as air guitar and air drums. Finally voice control, only ten voice commands but you get varied responses to some commands.

Also the hackers are at work, with the use of PC and USB-UIRT they are already controlling the I-Sobot with voice commands for all functions. Also they have it running with the Wii remote.

Wii-mote control

Best place to get one = eBay.

I bought a pure Japanese model, so all Japanese for me.

The US version is black and obviously now in Americanised English.

There also exists a Hong Version which is also white, but uses the Americanised voice, a bit like Shenmue US I guess.
                  Last edited by NeoStuey; 09-02-2008, 10:54. Reason: change video link

Comment

After a mere 1 year and 3 months on 'preorder' from Play.com this jolly nice Limited Edition Fierce Link arrived today.
                    See attached.
                    Attached Files

Comment

and these two
                      Attached Files

Comment

You know I was banging on about that Iron Man statue and bust a couple of posts back? I've changed my mind and don't want them anymore. I want this instead:

1:1 size too so it'll be bloody huge.

The downside... it's 500 notes. Zoot Alors!

Comment

Took some photos of some of the stuff i have, the rest is packed away (my room is too small for everything!)
                          Pretty much have always liked buying toys, never grew out of it probably never will.

Some DIY Qees i painted/drew on, anime figs, starwars kubricks, and a transformer figure i bought for 7quid.

Some Medicom stuff, Pinky: St, and a load of Michael Lau figures.

Some more Michael Lau figures (the b&w figures are based on a hong kong hiphop group called LMF, i havent got them all though...)

More michael lau figures

Mario Kart race set i bought on Saturday for 8quid.

Some misc anime figures/plush/etc...

A few KAWS figures, HR GIGER model, and some other stuff

Funny drink (kinda NSFW) and DoA Kasumi figure i got for 10quid.

Do i get bonus points for owning this on dvd?

Comment

Okay.

It's official.

My Iron Man fetish has gotten way out of control

Impossible to take a proper picture of it because it's so shiny.

I'm glad they made it wearable and even went to the effort of putting padding on the inside for that purpose. Cos lets be honest, if you have a life sized replica of something wearable, you're going to want to try it on.

It's heavy as anything though. Tony Stark must have no neck left.

Comment

Thats actually a very disturbing photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                                Thats actually a very disturbing photo.
                                I'm sure you could get the same effect by putting a waste paper bin on your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X