Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New spiderman zombie bust

No 6 0f 600

Last edited by johnno15; 14-03-2008, 22:36.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
      I'm sure you could get the same effect by putting a waste paper bin on your head.
      Probably, but all the ones in my house are that crap wicker stuff. And nobody wants to end up being the Wicker Man for obvious reasons.

That Marvel Zombies one is great. I've been tempted by this one recently

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post

That Marvel Zombies one is great. I've been tempted by this one recently
        Yeah Im going to get that there is one on the bay at the mo

Comment

You look like some kind of Chromium Gimp
          Last edited by EvilBoris; 15-03-2008, 19:58.

Comment

Taking deviancy to a whole new level.

In fairness I should point out it looks much better on the stand that was provided than jammed on my fat head.

Comment

Also, may I add there was no need for the Gratuitous Finger Action in those photos. A temporary ban may well be in order.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                Also, may I add there was no need for the Gratuitous Finger Action in those photos. A temporary ban may well be in order.
                What? I think he should get forum bonus points for such radical self expression.

Comment

If you look in the reflection of the helmet you can see bodies hanging from the walls.
                  You can also see something rather flesh coloured and phallic ejecting a red apple

IS THAT SELF EXPRESSION HUH?

Comment

With the impending release of The Dark Knight, Hot Toys are going to be doing some 1/6 scale figures

Awesome stuff but there's two problems.

Firstly if they're anything like their other figures you can expect to be paying a pretty penny for each one.

Second they're only to be released in Hong Kong / Japan

Comment

Wow, they look pretty amazing. Yeah I imagine they'll cost but importing wouldn't be a problem. I'm sure hlj would get them. The Joker is fantastic. I have nowhere to put them though. I still have a full set of the big vinyl FFVIII and FFX statues sitting in my mother's attic. I'm beginning to doubt they'll ever be anywhere else.

Comment

Eastman & Laird original style Raphael TMNT figure.

Comment

^ Where did u get them from.............dude!

Comment

Forbidden Planet are selling all four Turtles for &#163;12 a piece, they had the set for &#163;30 at the Manga Expo but as I already had Raph I didn't bother...he has 20 points of articulation so I tried out some of the poses from my 1986 Ninja Training Manual >_<

Comment

i got the gurren lagann revoltech toy the other day.
                              its awesome. cant wait to get lazengann and enki.

Comment

Not out yet, but coming from Hot Toys:

My Hot Toys version of Briareos from Appleseed turned up this week (where's my copy of Dunan dammit!!?) and if it's anything to go by these will be awesome for Predator fans.

Then I saw Sideshow Toys were releasing this and did a little bit of sex wee in my pants

And then I found out Hot Toys were doing a 1/6 Iron Man and now I have to go and get a cloth

Comment

Working...
                                X