• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmie2k View Post
    A legend. I could kiss you.
    You're welcome - have fun

Comment

Short but true story. Down in teighnmouth on a stag do, after a day's solid drinking fun, time for running out to the sea at about 3am for a swim. Water was so cold I literally shat myself, and spent 10 minutes frantically swimming away from the fetid mess.

Comment

uhm , I go past there on the train every day lol, nice story

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
          Short but true story. Down in teighnmouth on a stag do, after a day's solid drinking fun, time for running out to the sea at about 3am for a swim. Water was so cold I literally shat myself, and spent 10 minutes frantically swimming away from the fetid mess.
          You'd think it would make your sphincter shrink to a nothingness.

Comment

Not after ice cold lager all day. Mixed with a dodgy pub meal and then topped off by guiness and jigging around in the 1 and only club (I think it's called Hot Bananas?)

I also cut my feet to ribbons on the shingle. So open wounds and water based ****e are probably not the best mix.

*edit* Nightclub is called Bananas. Top notch.
            Last edited by k0pp0; 25-05-2007, 18:57.

Comment

Off to Dublin for the weekend tomorrow, great drunken times ahead I imagine. Funkydan recommended that I emailed some clubs, which I did. Managed to get booked in a place where the stag can get in for free, and the lads can get in for a reduced rate.
              He also said that Alex would look after us when we arrived.
              I pray that "Alex" is a girl, otherwise I have made a great fubar with regards to the type of club we will be frequenting.

Comment

Got a phone call at 6 this morning off one of the stags missus's. He was taken to hospital last night with anaphalactic (sp?) shock.
                He's fine but says he looks like "Chewed Bubblegum!" Lad can't make it and I don't think I can get him a refund.
                Ah well, so it begins...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k View Post
                  Off to Dublin for the weekend tomorrow, great drunken times ahead I imagine.
                  You imported stag feckers are the reason I don't go out in town at the weekend. Well, that and I can't be arsed.

Comment

Bump!

I'm joint best man for a wedding in February. We're looking at either a weekend away somewhere (cheaper the better really) or some sort of activity weekend in or around London (matbe racing or paintballing etc).

Anybody got any paricular suggestions from past experience?

Comment

I have stag paintballing a stone's throw from canary wharf. It was a pretty good site. And lots of pubs for drinks after. Karting was good too. Erm horses at goodwood (lots of champagne). Clay pigeon at Bisley was top (as was I - didn't miss a single thing in 2 hours).

For me it's more about hanging out with mates without needing to go home after than travelling to somewhere else. Book a table in a pub for dinner and requisition someone's house to crash at. Whatever you do in the day, get the train and have some sneaky hipflasks for straight after, but try and keep it controlled so the evening actually survives till midnight

Or you could go to vegas and wake up wondering what your name is.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        I have stag paintballing a stone's throw from canary wharf.
                        I went there last year- you can shoot at the rats for extra points! One of the blokes on the stag do got shot in the neck- right in the teeny gap between the overalls and the face protector thing. Looked farking painful.

Comment

Working...
                        X