Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallvillex View Post
    Really? How come?
    no idea just when i try to order some games or dvds it says will not ship to my address

Comment

I find Play.com had been very good to me over the years, but I noticed the standard had been dropping recently especially speed of order processing. Probably due to being too popular and couldn't keep up the demand. I still use them. I will have a look at shopto.net

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        no idea just when i try to order some games or dvds it says will not ship to my address
        You're in Ireland so the order has to be in Euros. All you have to do when adding stuff to your basket is have the currency set to Euros. Unless they've got some other problem going on.

Comment

Vegas STILL not turned up I guess it may have been lost/nicked in the post then cos they've NEVER taken a whole week to get something to me...I can't file the lost claim for about 2/3 weeks anyway, so I'll have to give my mate my copy for his birthday and file the claim when that period is up.

Comment

As a long time customer of Play's I was disappointed with the recent delivery of an MP3 player I bought as a gift. It took Parcel Force 24 two days to delivery after Play's dispatch e-mail and the main problem is it was sent in a bag, not a box with bubble wrap or a Jiffy Bag, just the £135 product in its retail packaging in a sealable black bag. The box was a little damaged and this sort of thing really annoys me because I take great care of everything I own, but thankfully the product itself is fine.
            Last edited by MJ; 05-07-2007, 21:33. Reason: Corrected a spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
              Vegas STILL not turned up I guess it may have been lost/nicked in the post then cos they've NEVER taken a whole week to get something to me...I can't file the lost claim for about 2/3 weeks anyway, so I'll have to give my mate my copy for his birthday and file the claim when that period is up.
              Ring Play. The only time something got lost in the post they sent a replacement straight away.

Comment

cdwow seem to have gone downhill ALOT since that sony thing

Comment

Really frustrated with play.com at the moment, I've posted a faulty mobile phone back to them via specail delivery last Monday, and they haven't got back to me with any emails or nothing back in the post, it's a swine to find their phone number on the site. I had to find the number on a 3rd party site.

Does anyone know how long returns take with them?

Comment

I ordered R6:Vegas off Play and it arrived in 3 days!

As did a couple of books I asked of them.

No complaints from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb View Post
                      I ordered R6:Vegas off Play and it arrived in 3 days!

As did a couple of books I asked of them.

No complaints from me.
                      Don't get me wrong, I normally have smooth transactions too. I hope my issue is a one off.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                        Really frustrated with play.com at the moment, I've posted a faulty mobile phone back to them via specail delivery last Monday, and they haven't got back to me with any emails or nothing back in the post, it's a swine to find their phone number on the site. I had to find the number on a 3rd party site.

Does anyone know how long returns take with them?
                        Go to their home page and scroll down, you can't miss it.

Comment

It's trying to e-mail them that's the nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by burntoutbanger View Post
                            Go to their home page and scroll down, you can't miss it.

What, you mean the one at the bottom in MASSIVE ORANGE WRITING that I was too stupid to notice?

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                            I've posted a faulty mobile phone back to them via special delivery last Monday, and they haven't got back to me with any emails or nothing back in the post,
                            I called them up today asking what's going on. I told them I've sent the phone back and that they've not got back to me via email, the women on the phone just said ok and refunded me the money, that was too easy.

But sorted now anyway.

Comment

Their delivery times have become a joke recently, I don't know what's happened to them.

Comment

I haven't used Play.com for ages and when I ordered a TV from them on Thursday, the delivery process is turning out to be rather slow....

Since Thursday, the status of my order has been showing as "packing"?! True, there was a problem with my account - I had to verify my card details which I sorted out on Thursday. So just why the status of my order is still showing as "packing" bemuses me.

I just called them up and they said they'll look into it and get is dispatched asap blah blah blah.

Are they really like this these days? If so, I'm gonna have to think twice about using them in future.

Comment

Working...
                                X