No announcement yet.

Post your current illnesses here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got rushed into hospital Sunday in ambulance as took turn for worse. Got released Monday as had a load of injections but I was being constantly sick from waking up Sunday and my assophagus had closed so couldnt breathe right. After 2hours got rushed in amubulance as kept choking and being sick at same chuffing time as air was not getting thru right and after 7hours it finally stopped. If it keeps it up with the pills im on after a month got to go for a test and maybe an op (as its something to do with my pancreas affecting the acid in my assophagus making me sick and closing it).

Im ok just tired. Felt more upset for parents freaking watching me choking. Their was a massive queue at Casualty but they freaked so much I got straight in. Apparently I looked like Gerry the berry bright red lol

Least Im back home as Infamous is out this week pml

Comment

Just ongoing severe Depression

Comment

Been there once in my life and would never like to go back. Best of luck and keep taking them pills.

Our lass is ill with some throat thing and has been for nearly a month now - it just wont go away. We go on holiday tomorrow so I hope she is up for it (oo-er).

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
          Just ongoing severe Depression
          Same here dude. Hope you're holding up ok. Got to pick up my AD's later.

On a different subject I've had a problem with the lower right side of my back (near the back of the pelvis) for about 18 months now. I've dealt with it ok but the pain is bad all of a sudden, & it runs down my right leg at least past the knee & sometimes I feel it a little in my foot.
          Its like a severe aching pain, & almost feels like my leg has torn itself away from my pelvis.
          I should mention that I've got exta bone growing on my knee & on my ankle on that side of my body too.

I do some heavy lifting in work but dont believe its happened there as I'm pretty careful these days. I've done a little light physical activity but dont believe I've injured it that way either. I went out for a little excercise yesterday & had to go home after an hr as I just couldnt carry on.

Didnt go to work this morning becuase it hurt so bad & didnt want to damage it more thru heavy lifting. Got an appointment later with the docs.

Anybody got any ideas whats going on? I've had some suggestions which I dont like the sound of but I wonder what u guys think?

Comment

Been diagnosed with a non-curable skin condition. I'm sure its just dermatitis but doc says otherwise. Seriously considering a gun to the head at this point. Only thing stopping me for the moment is I'm married with a kid due in October.

Comment

How serious is the skin condition?

Comment

Just been off work 3 week from an operation on the bottom of my back. Then my wound got infected and was showing signs of MRSA. It was only minor but I had some symptoms on my skin and it was worrying because the missus is 7 month pregnant.

I'm ok now though. Have I got a case? People keep saying to try and make a claim but it can be hard to prove that I got it from the hospital (which I would have).

Comment

Infections happen, even at the cleanest hospital, your body is a breeding ground for bacteria afterall.

You need to be able to show that the infection was due to them not taking enough care. If it was a superbug, you could only really get that through a lack of proper cleaning and may have a case. If it was a regular infection that was treatable by antibiotics, it's probable that it's not their fault.

Comment

it will probably drag on for years

Comment

Not really an illness, but i've had a toothache for the last 5 days. The ache has gone all around my mouth, so i'm guessing it's one bad tooth affecting my whole mouth/jaw through the nerves. I've got an appointment tomorrow at the dentist, not looking forward to it as last time I went they did a 2 stage block on my inferior alveolar nerve by my jaw. The needle must have caught it and sent an electric shock feeling through my jaw. I hate the injections, Bloody horrible. Don't mind the rest of the dental work though.

Anyone else had good or bad experiences with their dentist recently?
                      Last edited by Malc; 30-06-2009, 22:29.

Comment

Stomach cramps and associated 'lower issues' the past two days. Sitting at my desk now weighing up whether I should go home.

Pain has stopped me sleeping for past couple of days so feeling snappy through tiredness too

Comment

Just getting over swine flu! Yes real swine flu, not "man flu" was in hospital and diagnosed etc.... Hasnt been fun, i dont recommend it! think of proper flu x 10. been off since saturday, hoping to be back at work on monday.

Comment

Teddy, go home now - there's nothing worse than being at work with an upset tummy! Go home, drink plenty of water, steer clear of dairy products and just rest. Maybe get some immodium from Boots/chemists on your way home. Just say the word 'diarrhoea' to your boss and watch them send you home quicker than hot **** off a shovel (sorry, bad analogy )

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                              Teddy, go home now - there's nothing worse than being at work with an upset tummy! Go home, drink plenty of water, steer clear of dairy products and just rest. Maybe get some immodium from Boots/chemists on your way home. Just say the word 'diarrhoea' to your boss and watch them send you home quicker than hot **** off a shovel (sorry, bad analogy )
                              Yes, slight analogy phail!

Comment

Yeah, don't go to work with an upset stomach like that. Norovirus and related diseases are incredibly infectious and you can infect most of the office.

Comment

Working...
                                X