Post your current illnesses here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
    In other news, I recently had conjunctivitis, along with my kids. And my youngest has a very resilient chest infection and spent all night coughing into my face. So I'll be having one of those as well please.
    loved my daughter for that

she got hand, foot and mouth from her nursery and she looked horrible and wasnt best pleased most of the time, looking on the internet it didnt seem that bad saying it was a mild virus and then.........

i got it - bloody wasnt a mild virus at all, skin was falling off my feet and hands and my throat and mouth felt like they were on fire

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
      Fecking horrible. You're right though - there probably is a link.. getting something nasty down your wee hole will do it. Stop using soil as a lubricant.
      Yup, earth alone does not give off the correct 'glide' needed, I'll be trying ground glass next.

Actually haven't had any booze, cigs, painkillers or coffee in over 40hrs, definitely an improvement already. Also, cracked two out purely for 'filtration' purposes, purely as a twin-tribute to the late Richard Briers, and his spirit seems to be working its magic within my lower torso (chanting the words "Ever Decreasing Circles wasn't that bad, actually" seemed to help). Yeah, feel about 71% less 'congested' in there now.

Still feel there's something a bit amiss in there but we're already talking a huge-ish improvement with no needle pains whilst non-weeing, nor burning dribbles upon micturation. Still a bit of after-dribble, but I'm fairly sure I'm getting some level of body-mastery going on here, and it's good i can just quit long-term stuff sorta like Sick Boy out of Trainspotting, I surprise myself at points.

Comment

Ugh reading this thread is doing me no favours! Just got out of bed after 23 hours of sickness and temperature spikes. Feel horrible, not eaten for ages and don't want anything. Typical as I am off work this week and was taking the wife out for lunch today.

Comment

Are you allergic to your new PS3?

Comment

I know you would make a comment like that!

Comment

Grab some peppermint tea, Naka. It's the Michael Jordan of green teas and can cure anything!

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                I keep getting pins and needles in my left thigh, have done for a whole probably related to my borked C5/6 ****ing get in
                Back for round 2, ****ing ****ard neck if it doesn't fix ill buy a guillotine head in a jar futurama style

Comment

I've sprained my foot. Is that an illness? I'm currently walking like the Terminator when he limps up to the lorry and tells the guy to "get out".
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Had a virus/bug for 3 weeks, nasty bloody thing. Had to get antibiotics for this one due to work being so busy i just cant take time off to heal, hate farmas. Thank nature for its ultimate cough combo, manuka honey and lemon in hot water, only thing that helps. Luckily the antibiotics are kicking in now. Its times like this were it really doesn't pay to work for yourself and have all the pressure on.
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-05-2013, 07:43.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      I've sprained my foot. Is that an illness? I'm currently walking like the Terminator when he limps up to the lorry and tells the guy to "get out".
                      That's what happens when you roam around the office barefoot with a rack of ribs in your hand

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post

At least you can use your fancy umbrella as a walking stick.

Comment

My right hand has had pins and needles for two days now. I'm left handed. I assume it'll need chopping off.

Comment

That sounds like leprosy... best get that checked out, even if it's not leprosy.

I have a Doc appointment for tomorrow because I have had eye irritation and pain and a weird mark on the white of my eye. Was only just asked by my wife if there's a chance I got battery acid in it, as I made a dog's dinner of filling a battery a week ago. As it happens, the answer is yes. There is a very good chance I got acid in my eye. Mystery probably solved. Still probably worth having it looked at regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              That sounds like leprosy... best get that checked out, even if it's not leprosy.

I have a Doc appointment for tomorrow because I have had eye irritation and pain and a weird mark on the white of my eye. Was only just asked by my wife if there's a chance I got battery acid in it, as I made a dog's dinner of filling a battery a week ago. As it happens, the answer is yes. There is a very good chance I got acid in my eye. Mystery probably solved. Still probably worth having it looked at regardless.
                              This may sound daft but why were you filing batteries?

Comment

I had to replace the battery on my little scooter and, for some reason, it didn't come filled. So I had to fill it without the tools to really do so and certainly not a clue what I was doing. I didn't realise the cells all filled separately at first so one was full and I ran out of acid. Ended up siphoning some out with a drinking straw to put in the others. It was a total mess and I got acid everywhere and it's a real lesson on how I shouldn't be allowed do anything ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X