No announcement yet.

Post your current illnesses here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who on earth shot you in the eye with a rifle? ouch!

Comment

My foreskin has tightened up as if a certain section of it is shrinking, ffs... I had to whip out my knob in front of the doctor earlier which wasn't much fun. The last time I had to expose myself in front of a strange man was in infants.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
        My foreskin has tightened up as if a certain section of it is shrinking, ffs... I had to whip out my knob in front of the doctor earlier which wasn't much fun. The last time I had to expose myself in front of a strange man was in infants.
        Did they catch him in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by tiz View Post
          who on earth shot you in the eye with a rifle? ouch!
          My Brother!!

Was 15 years ago, not the best fun I have had tbh. Just waiting for the guys that built Steve Austin to ring about the Bionic Eye they dont use anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
            I had to whip out my knob in front of the doctor earlier which wasn't much fun.

Comment

Vertigo. If I sit down the room spins n i feel like im gonna puke, if I stand up then I fall over the room spins n I puke. Apart from a great name its no fun. I went to docs on Fri, puked up breakfast when I got up, walked to the car to doctors n puked, went into doctors room n he asked me to walk across the room which I said was a bad idea but he insisted so i humored him, stood up n puked in his room. Still he asked for it

Comment

dont know if this counts, but i currently have a massive hangover from my drink being spiked last night. wasnt pleasant! and feel like something died in my throat!! lol.

Comment

I've had what can only be described as man-flu for the past couple of weeks.

Properly lethargic, aching joints, coughing and wheezing all the time. Over the worst now I think but I can't seem to shift the cough!

Comment

Other than my still bust knee there's not much wrong with me at the moment - I think giving up the booze has had a lot to do with improved health.

Comment

Was in a car crash in Sep this year

rear ended

Currently have the back of a 80 year old woman...

About to have pyschio on it, its a proper bitch of a pain..

Comment

My Current ailment is a MASSIVE fat lip due to being elbowed in the face while playing football yesterday.

Comment

Am not sure whats up with me, problem breathing and a very sore throat hmm...

Comment

Got a cold developing, will go to work and share with my colleagues as one of them was coughing his guts up last week when I popped in for a day.

Comment

I've lost hair because of blood flow to my scalp. Chiropractor visit in a few days is hopefully gonna sort it, and my dermatologist visit is due soon as well.

It's not even proper hairloss... it's womany hair thinning. So I guess that's a relief.

Comment

Man-ish flu for the last 3 days. Gone from nice searing pain in back/knees/shoulders and headache to hacking up all sorts of crap during coughing (which feels particularly painful too). Doesn't help when the nipper is teething, so no sleep through the night.

What hacks me off the most is that I get this same flu/cold loads throughout the year, generally when I've just done something knackering (Martial arts seminars, lot's of late nights etc). I have no ability to fend off any cold - whereas the Missus get ill once a year if that.

Moan, moan moan etc.
                                Last edited by k0pp0; 28-12-2008, 08:19. Reason: spellage

Comment

Working...
                                X