No announcement yet.

Camra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to bed at about 1.30 last night. Quite a heavy session - pity I had to get up at 8 to help my mate move house!! I've certainly felt better

Anyway the main tipple of choice last night was Elgood's Black Dog. Very tasty mild. 8/10.

Also had a London Pride or two.

Glad you enjoyed the Empire Swallow. For such a strong beer its very drinkable.

Comment

I have come to a very difficult decision today after being asked what is my favourite ale in the last two-three months and I could only narrow it down to three as I'm weak:

Adnams Regatta, Woodforde's Wherry and Butcombe Blond.

Lovely, lovely and lovely.

Comment

Very good choices ET

I'm rearranging my living room at the moment and enjoying a Black Sheep Riggwelter as I do so.

Comment

Message for all those who haven't tried it:
          DRINK FIRESTOKER

Nice little number at the minute sharing with Plough Boy:

Durham Breweries Temptation. 10%abv A tasty little stout that almost guarantees a high calibre of black turds tmrw.

8/10

Comment

What brewery is that prinny?

Comment

Marstons Firestoker.

Bottom of the page

Comment

Oxfordshire Ridgeway Blue, 5%

Nice

Comment

It was great to be back in Sheffield last night as it meant I got to drink some decent ale. Nothing too extravagant. Just some Black Sheep, Timothy Taylors Landord, Wentworths Best Bitter and some Theakstons. I got in at three and had to be up at 8.30am to play in a charity football match. We lost.

Comment

That's a tragic yet familiar tale. I feel mega thrashed today after that 10%-er, and going to bed late.

I felt hyper-whupped getting out of bed, proper wasted. And I'm only just starting to wake up now.

Comment

Had a Loddon Premier Gold 4.8% the other night. Disappointing - bit bland.

Am currently enjoying a Ruddles Rhubarb. 4.7%
                      Not surprisingly it tastes distinctly of...........rhubarb!! Very nice indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Plough Boy View Post
                        Am currently enjoying a Ruddles Rhubarb. 4.7%
                        Not surprisingly it tastes distinctly of...........rhubarb!! Very nice indeed.
                        I picked up a couple of those for consumption this evening at poker. Looking forward to it now

Comment

Ish, is your surname Riley?

Cos you live the life of him!

Nightly real ale, poker, late nights....

Comment

What can I say but that its all true mate: I live like a king

Comment

A solitary bottle of Wadsworth 6X for me tonight as I have a cold and whiskey is my medicine of choice.

Comment

Christ that Rhubarb Bitter really tastes like Rhubarb. Impressive. I can see how its not to everyones taste but I love rhubarb and it really worked for me. Its kind of a one pint beer though - I couldn't see myself having two in an evening.

Lost at poker though

Comment

Working...
                                X