No announcement yet.

This freak weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope babs got through this little lot without being flooded again. You okay, dude?

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Boo I'm going to the test match at Chester-le-Street on Sunday, better take my water wings at this rate. I like the rain, it freshens things up, but it's just a pain in the arse when it's relentless; been raining here since about tuesday.
      went for the same test match yesterday morning, needless to say it was cancelled but we decided to go up early anyway and get some beers in before the night out, the rain was relentless, complete contrast this morning though the sun was out and everything

Comment

Bit windy innit?!

Comment

Longest winter eva.

Comment

Serious rain and wind here, stopped and was sunny for an hour earlier, now it's almost raining sideways due to the wind.

Comment

I went in to work early today and regretted it, absolutely brutal rain and wind combo about at that time in the morning. Blue skies for the next couple of hours after arriving, typically. Since then it's been up and down once more again, fingers crossed it stays stable enough for the journey home.

Comment

Yeah i struggled in too, all the time thinking why am i making such a massive effort to get somewhere i dont want to go? Oh the irony.

Comment

I braced myself for the huge amounts of snow, wind & rain forecast for today. And then slowly unbraced myself as nothing happened apart from a bit of rain.

Comment

It has been rapid cycling down here - one minute it is hoying it down, the next it is sunny, then you have a spell of brutal gales, also had a bit of thunder. Not seen any lightning yet though which is a shame - I love a bit of that.

Comment

down in penzance im at, power cuts since 8am, and no idea of when it will be back i managed to get my laptop online, all this on MARIO mar10 day i was hoping to spend it playing galaxy , ect

dam u weather damm uuuuuui!!!!

Comment

Are we going to have a summer this year or what?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                          Are we going to have a summer this year or what?
                          Give it a chance Fallows, its only March...........

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            Hasn't stopped raining up here in Newcastle for about four days. Glad we don't get floods here though!

Last year we had 83 days of solid rain over the water from Newcastle, here in Bergen.

When it's rained every day for 2 and a half months, THEN you know what the dooooom is.

Comment

Yesterday it was boiling, went for a swim in the sea and it was lovely. Been warm today too, with the sun shining brightly. Then suddenly this ****:

Comment

Had the same thing here (Basingstoke). Sat in a training room with the sun beating down, then about 2 minutes of intense rain, then sunny again as if there'd been no shower at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X