This freak weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
    Had the same thing here (Basingstoke). Sat in a training room with the sun beating down, then about 2 minutes of intense rain, then sunny again as if there'd been no shower at all.
    Ah you're not too far from me (Bournemouth) and as that was a little while ago it's probably the very same rainstorm. That video doesn't convey its ferocity!

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      Had the same thing here (Basingstoke). Sat in a training room with the sun beating down, then about 2 minutes of intense rain, then sunny again as if there'd been no shower at all.
      You live in Amazingstoke too!! Small world.

Driving home from my Japanese lesson, it was a struggle not to drown the chavs walking along the side of the road

Managed to control it. I don't want to end up in some special kind of hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haribokart View Post
        Yesterday it was boiling, went for a swim in the sea and it was lovely. Been warm today too, with the sun shining brightly. Then suddenly this ****:

"Whoa muthafff........!!"

After that lovely spell of weather we had about a month ago its rained more or less every day down here in 'sunny' S. Wales. I'm dying to get out on me plank for a skate, but here I am sat in the house getting fat instead!!

I now realise why ppl bugger off abroad so often

Comment

These regular blasts of rain are superb. It freshens the air up and means the garden gets a good watering.

Comment

I dont mind as long as we get some severe thunder & lightning. I loves it u see!!!

Comment

Okay, a bit of an old thread but saves making a new one - my brother took this photograph yesterday. Very glad it skipped past me without a murmur.

Big hail stones Hinckley , Leicestershire, England. 13:00 hours on 28/6/2012 by Johno G, on Flickr

Comment

Loads of peeps at work keep talking about the weather, when it was sunny for a few days it was too warm, every other day it's too miserable. I don't know why they're so distraught about it. It was a very mild winter, now it's a very mild summer. Personally I find the UK weather to be pretty consistent. It's not great weather but it's consistent. The British are just wusses.

Comment

Working...
                X