Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might get one of those...purely for when I'm on public transport and can drown out the crackly hiphop that kids play with some metalcore.

Comment

Do as my daughter used to do back in the day. Hold the phone against the bus window for 50% added volume

Comment

Any interest in the OnePlus Two?... I was interested in the OnePlus One but a Nexus 5 came my way before and I enjoyed the Nexus experience so decided to stick with it.. But i'm most definitely going for the Plus Two this time, i've registered for an invite and also joined the thread on AVF to get an invite off someone..

Comment

Nope, whole invite thing completely puts me off.

Comment

Supposed to be a lot easier this time round to get one, but we will see.

Comment

it's totally getting people talking

Comment

Those EE power bars. Some are being recalled because they self ignite. Guess they didn't bother with protection circuits in the first batch lol.... http://www.itv.com/news/2015-08-05/e...r-burns-woman/

Comment

Checked ours and it's from batch 01 so we're safe. They do get warm though.

We're EE, the UK's No. 1 network with superfast 5G and 4G. Discover the best mobile phone, sim and fibre home broadband deals.

They did text everyone who has one to be fair so they are doing what they can to get the faulty ones back.

EDIT typed the above before reading the ITV link.

Comment

Mine is an 01 but I'm taking it back anyway.

Comment

I got one of these. Charges a Nexus5 a few times and charges an iPad / Nexus7 once. Also has a torch on it that I've never used... It has 1A and 2.1A outputs.

Comment

There are loads on Amazon, all depends on the size of battery you want and the weight you can stretch to really.
                        Wife uses the EE one, handy to have and charges her phone fine.

Don't know why they all feel the urge to build a torch in to them.

Comment

Was given my new work phone this week, a Microsoft one, God I hate it. Never really considered myself a fanboy, but I'll take the simplicity of my iPhone's user interface any day. This should most likely be in the irk thread.....

Comment

I'm currently using a Nexus 5 to tide me over as my 2nd iPhone 4 has kicked the bucket due to holiday water damage and I cannot be arsed to claim on insurance for a second time (long story - let's just say O2 are fecking clueless/incompetent beyond belief when it comes to doing phone insurance).

Is it worth picking up an iPhone 6 at this point or should I just wait for the obligatory September announcement from Cupertino? I've been out of the iPhone upgrade game for a long, long time!
                            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 13-08-2015, 19:35.

Comment

I would just wait, they will be announcing the 6S next month. You can either get that to have the latest handset, or get a nice discount on a 6 because the new one is out.

Can't believe you were still using a 4 man, that must've been glacial!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Can't believe you were still using a 4 man, that must've been glacial!
                                Haha! Before I updated it to iOS 7.1.2, it was slower than treacle!

I dunno...somewhere along the line I just stopped bothering to upgrade for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X